Hey guys I need some help.
I'm building a new PC after about 4 years. I've never been into over clocking but am interested in learning for fun. I need help selecting RAM. Please see the system specs below.
1) Trying to do Black and Yellow colors. All black, gray or dark silvers would work fine too.
2) I'm not trying to max out on the over clocking or set records...more for fun and learning.
3) CPU cooler is Hyper 212 EVO so I'm worried about RAM with high profile heat spreaders not working.
* I'm might go to water cooling later when I'm more comfortable with it.
4) I prefer reliable companies/components.
MSI Xpower LGA 1150
Cooler Master Storm Trooper case
Cooler Master V1000 PSU
Cooler master Hyper 212 EVO
Still need to purchase:
16 gb RAM 2133 to 2400
MSI 770 Lightning (to purchase in the next few months when I save the money)
So help me out on my choice of RAM:
*Remember Hyper 212 Evo
1) Kington Hyper X Beast 16 gb (2x8) 2133 or 2400
***I really want these but will they fit with the Hyper 212 Evo?
2) Patriot Viper 3 Extreme Performance Black Mamba 2133mhz 16GB 2x8GB
3) Kingston HyperX Limited Editions - 16GB Kit (4x4GB) - DDR3 2133MHz
4) Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1866mhz 2x8gb
5) G Skill Sniper 2400mhz 2x8 gb
6) CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 2133
7) Avexir - MSI Z77 MPOWER Optimized (Yellow LED) 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) CL10 **** Obviously optimized for MSI MPower but with the Xpower too?
8) An option I've missed?
5700$ for a toilet...it better do more than auto flush and play some music! It would be hilarious to mess with someone by flushing the toilet and playing random music while they are sitting on it.
I don't think the 13$ and change makes much of a difference for those that waited for what they deserved. Much better for a company to just be transparent from the start and let their backers/investors know what is going on.
Same game every year for 60$....what is the point?
Got to admit its a hilarious idea...I will d/l the app!
Still the damage has been done to their reputation...how many have now put their trust in NVidia?
You would think some heads are rolling at Microsoft over this one.
They are so full of it. They are collecting data on everyone so whenever they need leverage they have it.
These companies have no justified reason for this...its purely greed and they have gotten away with it too long. I don't know what happened to just being decent to other human beings...not trying to screw them over so you can buy another BMW.
2015 seems so far away for this...and I can only guess the price for the first 1-2 years will be more than most people will want to pay.