Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline toby5  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:07:48 PM(UTC)
toby5

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This is huge news with PCIe 4.0 coming later in the year. With this means that you will be able to get faster lanes with M.2 for one thing. This new revision will make the available bandwidth 64gb. That is fast! Even with the news that this new revision is on it's way, PCIe 5.0 is on the books to be here in about 2 years. More things will be able to handle anything in real time. That is wonderful news across the board.

What do you guys think about this? I love it when they update to make everything be as smooth as possible and it just gives everything that wow factor.
Offline tredeuce  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:07:25 PM(UTC)
tredeuce

I get bombarded by so many numbers, acronyms, charts, and graphs on a daily basis, it is sensory overload. Smoother in real time and wow factor... that I understand. It seems like with technology, once you are "up to date", you are really just "not that far behind."
Offline toby5  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 2:26:13 PM(UTC)
toby5

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: tredeuce Go to Quoted Post
I get bombarded by so many numbers, acronyms, charts, and graphs on a daily basis, it is sensory overload. Smoother in real time and wow factor... that I understand. It seems like with technology, once you are "up to date", you are really just "not that far behind."
That is very true, but man just think about the first time you were to get everything set up with these specs. I know man, I know. Goosebumps..........