Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline earthwriter  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:25:11 AM(UTC)
earthwriter

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I can't believe how pretentious and overpriced Apple products have become. I remember when Apple was a novelty and only creative people, like musicians, artists, writers, poets, screenwriters, and movie directors and producers used them. I like Mac computers and I love the nicknames given to pc computers - perpetually complicated, piece of crap, ok, well there are others, but I'm forgetting and blanking, but it's true, pcs suck...but as much as I love Mac computers, I wish I was rich enough to buy a new upgraded 1, but sadly, it's nowhere near in my budget. It's hard to believe Steve Jobs was such a great creative man person 20 years ago. I don't like to speak ill of the dead, but Apple evolved into an entity that is no longer dignified, respectful, and totally lacks integrity and of course, let's not forget most, if not all, of their products are made in China. I'm very disappointed in the way the company changed from awesome and creative, caring about their employees and their clients to greed and no longer caring about quality control. I'm not in love with pc and I never will, but at least I don't have to be rich to own one. I hope and pray I win 1 and/or earn some awesome significant sales from my kindle books to buy one very soon.