gamebox2016
2016-07-18T05:50:44Z
I am newbie named David and i have been checking out the hothardware forum and i am so pretty glad to join one of the most professional and influenced technology discussion group,the forum must gather tons of technical reviewer who i need to recommend honest review ,that's why i joined the forum,

I am accustomed to business traveling and i 've been looking for a really fashionable travel charger matching with my iPhone 6s,I found this travel charger coming with 40W/8A 5-Port family-sized high speed Multi-Port USB on amazon that I am interested in, being sold by the well-known yccteam seller.I've seen many reviews for other power supply, but this one is particularly highly praised. I'm very tempted to purchase, but id like to know if these review are unbiased, but id like to know if there is something horribly wrong with it first! Has anyone got this travel charger similar and wouldn't mind giving a quick run down of what it is like? Or if anyone can find some information on it as well, that would be great.

https://www.amazon.com/Y...ref_=olp_product_details 

digitaldd
2016-07-19T16:29:33Z
I never heard of YCCTeam, I usually recommend Anker or RavPower to folks looking for something like this or battery packs.
Blackhawk8100
2016-07-20T13:59:39Z
I am going to agree with digital here honestly