Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline acarzt  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:34:30 PM(UTC)
acarzt


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/4/2003(UTC)
Posts: 3,567
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
*barf* I loathe Twitter!
Offline Blackhawk8100  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:00:05 PM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Why? It is like texting, that is how I use it anways.
Offline acarzt  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:08:35 PM(UTC)
acarzt


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/4/2003(UTC)
Posts: 3,567
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Because I dont want to know every thought that goes through everyone's head at any given moment
Offline Blackhawk8100  
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 12:47:02 AM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: acarzt Go to Quoted Post
Because I dont want to know every thought that goes through everyone's head at any given moment

Why do you loathe Twitter I mean?

Offline acarzt  
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:23:59 AM(UTC)
acarzt


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/4/2003(UTC)
Posts: 3,567
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I just told you...

It is the embodiment of everything I dislike about social networking. People make short stupid post to update everyone on every insignificant little thing going on in their life.

"I woke up and had cereal for breakfast! Im awesome!"

5 minutes later...

"I should not have eaten that cereal! Darn lactose intolerance!"

2 minutes later...

"False alarm! Just gas!"

10 seconds later...

"Nope, not a false alarm! I just started!"

1 minute later....

"When did I have corn?"

Edited by user Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:24:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline augiearvizo  
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 4:08:15 AM(UTC)
augiearvizo


Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/20/2015(UTC)
Posts: 10

Thanks: 7 times
OneDrive - Getting my 500GB OneDrive storage with Office 365

Google Maps - Best Maps and Navigation out there

Google Keep - Manage my tasks and to do list, grocercy list using this

Google Hangouts - Chat

Chrome Browser - no other browser installed but found Chrome to be pretty cool and fast

Google Opinion Rewards - Use this to earn Google Play credit for Movies, Apps, etc.

Hangouts Dialer - Use this for free calling over wifi

ES File Explorer - best file browser and use it for FTP Server sharing stuff over network

Dashlane - Password Manager-utilizing unmemorizable password lengths and characters

Gmail & Inbox by Google - Email apps

Outlook - Manage my Live account

Amazon Shopping - great shopping experience

Amazon Music

VLC - Media player that plays everything I throw at it.

grin

Offline Blackhawk8100  
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 11:44:24 AM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: acarzt Go to Quoted Post
I just told you...

It is the embodiment of everything I dislike about social networking. People make short stupid post to update everyone on every insignificant little thing going on in their life.

"I woke up and had cereal for breakfast! Im awesome!"

5 minutes later...

"I should not have eaten that cereal! Darn lactose intolerance!"

2 minutes later...

"False alarm! Just gas!"

10 seconds later...

"Nope, not a false alarm! I just started!"

1 minute later....

"When did I have corn?"

Ok, you got me there. That is stupid, but I like it for the various uses it has, like announcing a new game, teasing things, and advertising various products :P

Offline JJr  
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:50:49 PM(UTC)
JJr


Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2010(UTC)
Posts: 140
Man
United States

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: augiearvizo Go to Quoted Post
OneDrive - Getting my 500GB OneDrive storage with Office 365

Google Maps - Best Maps and Navigation out there

Google Keep - Manage my tasks and to do list, grocercy list using this

Google Hangouts - Chat

Chrome Browser - no other browser installed but found Chrome to be pretty cool and fast

Google Opinion Rewards - Use this to earn Google Play credit for Movies, Apps, etc.

Hangouts Dialer - Use this for free calling over wifi

ES File Explorer - best file browser and use it for FTP Server sharing stuff over network

Dashlane - Password Manager-utilizing unmemorizable password lengths and characters

Gmail & Inbox by Google - Email apps

Outlook - Manage my Live account

Amazon Shopping - great shopping experience

Amazon Music

VLC - Media player that plays everything I throw at it.

grin

thank you for your input! enjoy your stay and be active !

ill check that dashlane app grin

Offline acarzt  
#39 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:08:07 PM(UTC)
acarzt


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/4/2003(UTC)
Posts: 3,567
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Originally Posted by: augiearvizo Go to Quoted Post

...

Outlook - Manage my Live account

...

Not sure if you use that one because you like it... But you should be able to use the built in email app to manage your live email account.

You just have to add an Exchange account under Settings > Accounts > Add account > Microsoft Exchange Active Directory

This will allow you to sync your calendar, contacts, email, and tasks.

Offline Blackhawk8100  
#40 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:14:41 PM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Who uses Outlook?! GMail is where it is at! :D
Offline Dave_HH  
#41 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 1:37:34 PM(UTC)
Dave_HH


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Editors, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 7/12/2004(UTC)
Posts: 3,689
Man
Location: United States, Massachusetts

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Blackhawk8100 Go to Quoted Post
Why are there ads in your post?

Those are just simple HH text link ads from Vibrant Media. It's not user-created. :)

thanks 2 users thanked Dave_HH for this useful post.
JJr on 10/23/2015(UTC), Blackhawk8100 on 10/23/2015(UTC)
Offline JJr  
#42 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 2:12:08 PM(UTC)
JJr


Rank: Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2010(UTC)
Posts: 140
Man
United States

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dave_HH Go to Quoted Post
Those are just simple HH text link ads from Vibrant Media. It's not user-created. :)

thank you for clarifying that. also i could not notice the ads when in phone or in tablet.

Care to share your android app collection?smile

Edited by user Friday, October 23, 2015 2:12:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Blackhawk8100  
#43 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 3:01:52 PM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Dave_HH Go to Quoted Post
Those are just simple HH text link ads from Vibrant Media. It's not user-created. :)

Is that why there is also sponsored content when I flip through the site?

Offline acarzt  
#44 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 4:20:31 PM(UTC)
acarzt


Rank: Advanced Member

Reputation:

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/4/2003(UTC)
Posts: 3,567
Man
United States
Location: Texas

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I don't see any of these ads you guys are referring to lol Maybe i'm just lucky.

Edited by user Friday, October 23, 2015 4:58:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Blackhawk8100  
#45 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 4:23:58 PM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100


Rank: Administration

Reputation:

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Joined: 5/7/2014(UTC)
Posts: 1,941
Man
United States
Location: A Cold Place

Thanks: 6 times
Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Ad Block foooooool! XD
Users browsing this topic
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.