Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline News  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 9:35:52 AM(UTC)
News

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The first Nexus slate loaded with a 64-bit architecture and Android 5.0 is now available to ship, and if you're a sucker for impulse buys, we apologize in advance for bringing this to your attention. The Nexus 7 was amongst our favorite tablets of 2013, despite it being a lower-end affair that was aimed at the masses. The HTC-built Nexus 9, however, is a different animal. It's an upscale model that pulls no punches on the materials list, offering up an 8.9-inch panel with a 2048x1536 native resolution, a gorgeous chassis, and a 2.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor. In other words, you'll be hard-pressed to find a more potent slate on the market today.

The 16GB Wi-Fi model can be purchased for $399 in black, white, and sand, while an extra 16GB of storage (totaling 32GB) raises the entry price to $479. Those wanting an LTE model will have to pay $599 for the 32GB edition, though those models aren't shipping out quite yet.
Offline MarioJunior  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 12:17:58 PM(UTC)
MarioJunior

Groups: Registered

I love my Nexus 7 (I had both 1st and 2nd gens) and the Nexus 5 phone, but the 9 does not come with a stylus, which I fell in love with when I got my Note 4. So unfortunately I'm going to have to opt for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 12.2.

Offline mernerion  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 1:27:50 PM(UTC)
mernerion

I was waiting for this to come out but I didn't want to pay $400 for it so I got a Nvidia Shield instead

Offline starwhite  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 1:55:02 PM(UTC)
starwhite

Man
United States
Location: Rugby ND. WE have a small Ranch house 15 miles outside of town on the open prairie.

It looks great to me, no complaints. All the bells & whistles. Wish the price was lower.