Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike Coyne  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 5:43:09 PM(UTC)
Mike Coyne

Groups: Registered
United States

I did read many great reviews about Geforce GTX 780 and 780 Ti. I was so impressed by its performance. the GPU is just under 1 GHz and uo to 7 GHz onboard memery. On Geforce 780 have 2304 pipelines and other 780 TI have 2686 pipelines. I do like both. I am try to figure out which is best for me.I did look at EVGA, PNY, and etc based on Geforce GTX 700 series I did considered to get 3 GB video card for my new PC but too much of much of money. I did got new AMD R9 270 2 GB video card  bit over 1 month ago. Maybe in 6 months to 1 year if the price will drop down and I will consider about that. If I consider to buy Geforce GTX 780 or 780 Ti then need step up from my 750 watts PSU to 850 Watts PSU for Geforce GTX  780 or 780 Ti video card. What all of guys on HH forms think of that?  Thanks for read my post and help with the question..

Offline Mike Coyne  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 2:52:25 PM(UTC)
Mike Coyne

Groups: Registered
United States

I'm sure you read my post about video card. The reason i did bought AMD Redeon R9 270 2 GB video card from Newegg.com because of best price. I did test the new R9 270 on my game. It run same level like on old Radeon 787t0.  Took a free Uniengine benchmark test and it showed me that most avg is 25 FPS to 140 FPS and min/max FPS was bit over 70 FPS (about 73 FPS). It sound good for new R9 270. I wont upgrade new one in few years. I already gave my old Radeon 7870 2 GB video card to my stepbrother along with I7 990X system inside his tower. Thanks for read my post.