Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline News  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 7:53:53 AM(UTC)
News

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The consumer-level cloud storage market is a highly competitive one, and Google is taking things up a notch (or is it down?) by deeply cutting the cost for Google Drive storage. The monthly cost for 100GB is now $1.99, and it’s $9.99 for 1TB. Google has also added a new 10TB tier for $99.99 per month.

Previously, 100GB cost $4.99 per month, and $49.99 was what you paid for 1TB of storage.

Users can still have 15GB of Google Drive storage for free, and the high-end storage options don’t end with 10TB; 20TB is $199.99 per month, and 30TB is $299.99 per month.

Google Drive pricing

That’s a lot of numbers to digest all at once, but here’s arguably the most important one: 1TB of cloud storage for a measly ten bucks a month is a terrific deal. To compare with Dropbox, $9.99 per month only gets you 100GB of storage. (Google gives you 100GB for $1.99.)

The comparison isn’t even close. Google wins this round big.
Offline JaySleven  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 9:03:48 AM(UTC)
JaySleven

Groups: Registered

I don't think I ever use Cloud Storage, makes me feel like the machines are taking over of they have my things stored on the Cloud

Offline childishradio  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:43:55 AM(UTC)
childishradio

I feel like 15 gb is plenty of cloud storage for me lol.

Offline Timothy4  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:38:00 AM(UTC)
Timothy4

Google drive is good but I use CloudBacko myself, and find it to be very good backup software. It supports majorly Windows, Mac, Linux ,etc. CloudBacko is simpler in the sense you don’t need to install it rather you can only login through your favourite social media account. CloudBacko is accomplished in combining free cloud storage available from Google Drive, One Drive backup and Drop box into a single large storage. Once try this software.