realneil
2013-08-29T20:04:47Z

Dave_HH wrote:

Please join us.  :)

Sorry for the seeming lack of interest. I go in for surgery next week and have had a lot of doctor's appointments and tests being done.

Not much time to play, and when I have the time, I'm wiped out.

Dave_HH
2013-08-29T22:19:39Z

realneil wrote:

[quote user="Dave_HH"]Please join us.  :)

Sorry for the seeming lack of interest. I go in for surgery next week and have had a lot of doctor's appointments and tests being done.

Our prayers are with you bud!  Take care, be well and strong!

rrplay
2013-08-30T07:30:25Z

Dave_HH wrote:

[quote user="realneil"]

Dave_HH wrote:

Please join us.  :)

I apologize for not rrplaying about all that much in here lately...I sure as heck hopes and pray that my pal Neil is going to be OK. Hang in there buddy!

realneil
2013-08-30T07:39:03Z

Dave_HH wrote:

Thanks Dave,

I'm gonna be OK, it's a knee replacement, but that's what led up to losing the other leg. So, I'm wrapped up pretty tight going into this one. [:S]

This is something that I put off until the pain was unbearable.

Things have changed a lot since I had the other knee replacement done. The new process is very advanced compared to methods almost 20 years ago.

Not sure how long I'll be laid up. Recovery time may be longer with only one leg. (limited movement = longer recovery)

Dave_HH
2013-08-30T08:06:05Z

Ahh... they do those like a walk in the park now, bud!  You'll be good as new!  We're rooting for ya! [Y]

Dave_HH
Dave_HH
2013-11-29T17:34:58Z

Ladies and Gents, we have a new contest live and you can win some cool Tegra Tablet goodness here!

http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-Tegra-Note-Holiday-Giveaway/

Dave_HH
2014-03-07T11:32:23Z

A new CyberPower-sponsored contest was just launched here at HH!  Check it out!   [:D]

http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-and-CyberPower-PC-Spring-Fling-Gaming-System-Giveaway/

Vietcloud
2014-03-08T22:21:03Z

Ooh that's a really cool build!