Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cowboyspace  
#16 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:24:33 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

Groups: Registered

"Spire is an internationally recognized and globally respected brand name for computer cooling products, power supplies, pc case and other computing accessories. Over the years Spire has distinguished and established itself as a global leader in providing quality and innovative thermal solutions to all levels of the marketplace.

As an ISO-14001 certified corporation Spire manufactures and markets innovative desktop, workstation and server products to meet the most stringent of quality requirements. With locations in China, USA-California, The Netherlands, Germany, Japan and Brazil Spire has a proven track record and flexibility to provide solutions from development and deployment to support, service, logistics and product life-cycle management.

Spire targets the sophisticated middle-class demographic group that demands style, reliability and performance. As computers and consumer electronics converge, many build your own mainstream enthusiasts desire computer accessories, PC cases and Thermal solutions that combine elegance and design with the capability to integrate with their home design and can be well-displayed within a home while delivering the best performance."

Offline Manduh  
#17 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:43:51 AM(UTC)
Manduh

Woman
Canada

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)

I was trying to reply but got this:

"Post Pending Moderation

You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available.

If the administrator has configured this forum to support email notifications you will receive an email when your post is either approved or denied (if you have emails enabled in your profile).

Return to the Power Supplies forum"

Offline realneil  
#18 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:10:20 AM(UTC)
realneil

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Man

"Spire is an internationally recognized and globally respected brand name

for computer cooling products, power supplies, pc case and other

computing accessories."

WOW!        That's really saying something for a company that I've never heard of.  [:)]   But I'll admit that there are many companies throughout the world that I'm not familiar with.

I'll stick with my earlier posts concerning the quality of the SeaSonic brand of power supplies. They are the best there is. You cannot go wrong choosing SeaSonic  for your PC as long as you buy the proper one for your needs.

Offline AKnudson  
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:43:26 PM(UTC)
AKnudson

um it said middle class, who des that qualify as? my house is 5000 square FT plus and that is still a bad dscision for a power supply.

Offline cowboyspace  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:44:18 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

how comes your post is on top of mine when i posted first O_o did you changed the order lol bad moderator T_T

Offline Manduh  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:58:56 AM(UTC)
Manduh

Woman
Canada

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)

He hit reply on my thread instead of yours, so looking at it from the homepage it goes under my post. But looking at the thread in the forums it shows the posts in order.

Oh and what I was trying to post before (which wouldn't go through) was I've been following Spire on twitter and Facebook since Nov. They had a promo where their followers had to email them and they'd get a free spire shirt. I got a reply saying my shirt was being sent, but I never got it. I ended up asking them about it but no reply. So basically their social media marketing sucks in my eyes, which isn't good rep for their company if this happened to a lot of people. I think slugbug signed up for one too, not sure if he ever got his.

Offline realneil  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:01:42 AM(UTC)
realneil

Man

cowboyspace wrote:
how comes your post is on top of mine when i posted first O_o did you changed the order lol bad moderator T_T

What are you talking about?

If you mean me. I didn't change  the order of your posts as opposed to mine.

Edit: OK Manduh seems to have it figured out.

Offline cowboyspace  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:34:20 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

OHHHHHHHHHHHH ok lol that was realnail mistake :) i was like how did his post got on top of mine O_O when he is replying me thanks you :)

Offline realneil  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:35:25 AM(UTC)
realneil

Man

cowboyspace wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHH ok lol that was realnail mistake

It was no Mistake,.......I just replied to her, and not you, and that's why it displayed that way.

Offline cowboyspace  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:25:10 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

You quoted a part of the quote that i quoted from their site O_o my post was shown first  and some minutes later  it was on top of mine :-p and yea it was your mistake so eat it!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha boooo

Offline realneil  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:45:27 AM(UTC)
realneil

Man

Read Manduh's post.

Manduh wrote:
He hit reply on my thread instead of yours, so

looking at it from the homepage it goes under my post. But looking at

the thread in the forums it shows the posts in order.

http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/59833.aspx?PageIndex=1

You are ~full~ of what makes the flowers grow buddy.

Your post came at 2:24 PM. (I saw where you had copied the text from the site that I had linked to earlier)

Manduh posted at 2:43 PM

and my post came at 3:10 PM. (I copied part of the text that you had posted from your earlier post and pasted it onto my post in RED)

I know and can prove that I didn't move any posts around as to the order of posts because I don't have the power to do that on this site. Only admins can do such, and I'm positive that they wouldn't do such crap anyways.

I can go into your post and edit what you said, but a record of my actions is posted in the admin portion of the site that you don't see. (I would need a good explanation for doing such a thing as editing your post and ADMINS would call me on it and demand an explanation too)

I can delete your posts if I have the proper reason to do so. (SPAM, profanity, flame-wars)

My job as a Mod amounts to SPAM removal 99% of the time. I don't play reindeer games. I don't appreciate you telling me that I did something that I didn't do either.

When I clicked on "REPLY" I clicked on Manduh's post. WHY? Because whomever I reply to gets a boost in points. I chose to give her the extra points that my reply generated. Not you.

Offline cowboyspace  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:05:38 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

the link that you posted just shows it right but when i hit news and NOt THE FORUMS  your post  was on top of mine, and that's why i said that, so i thought there was an alteration + i didn't say you didn't post the link of the site, i just answered your question of what was in the site. I think it was  an error of this site. As i see it wasn't your fault neither mine, And  chill out i dont think any of your actions are necessary..... Site error.(I'm not jelous or something  that for that boost"points") I really don't need points i just came to this site cuz i liked it, and will like to learn things and correct things i know..

For some reason the part  about the site a quote are no longer there for some reason i guess it is another error.

Offline realneil  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:32:48 AM(UTC)
realneil

Man

cowboyspace wrote:
and yea it was your mistake so eat it!

Don't post crap like this and not expect to get a reaction from people.

By the way, for this reply, I just hit reply to Manduh's post at the top of the page. Look at where it is though. It doesn't mean a thing.

Maybe you should forget the timings and just read the posts,.....

Offline cowboyspace  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:21:00 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

"You are ~full~ of what makes the flowers grow buddy." Same for you atleast mine was a joke " it was your mistake so eat it!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha boooo" i don't see any laugh /lol from your part.

Offline cowboyspace  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:23:01 AM(UTC)
cowboyspace

Have a good day....no more comments from my part as its irrelevant as yours.