[^] [G] [^]

Drake_McNasty
2011-11-29T17:49:11Z

Happy Late Birthday omega!

omegadraco
2011-11-30T08:32:31Z

Drake_McNasty wrote:

Happy Late Birthday omega!

Thanks Drake 🙂 hows the Maingear treating you.

rrplay
2011-12-01T20:52:29Z

heya   like the avatar omega & looks familiar too !   [Y]anyhoo  happened to spot this on one of those FB hangout pals  and wonder how the day turned out for them

Quote:

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV
Said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start and
We all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to
Find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a
Bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle
Of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu
Haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner
Piss. An telum I luvum

...some might guess as to who this is ?....  

I wonder how 4hams [Joel] 's day turned out ? 

Actually  rather surprised he even made it out to the fridge in the garage where the rum [D] tequila is lol  

I wonder if the above FB post had anything to do with ManduHH almost dropping an iPad in the bathtub  ..[:O]

since she also shared the same post  today 

I dunno  go figure ...[;)]

Congrats Again ManduHH  !!

Manduh
  •  Manduh
  • 83.75% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-01T21:03:39Z

Thanks rrplay!  Ya I'm feeling pretty good, still half in shock and still half shaking from excitement lol However no booze to celebrate with but my NeoCitran might have the same effect, or affect, either would work here LOL Today has been amazing to say the least!!

Jheck1
2011-12-01T21:12:00Z

Bought an i7-2700K processor for $80 through the Intel Retail Edge program!  Merry Xmas to me!

omegadraco
2011-12-02T10:09:18Z

Manduh wrote:

Thanks rrplay!  Ya I'm feeling pretty good, still half in shock and still half shaking from excitement lol However no booze to celebrate with but my NeoCitran might have the same effect, or affect, either would work here LOL Today has been amazing to say the least!!

So did you tell your BF it is a Christmas (if you celebrate) present to him lol so your all done shopping for him [:P] Have fun making beats and spinning some tracks with that beast of a machine. The cool thing is it can probably handle just about anything else you want to throw at it as well :)

slugbug
2011-12-02T12:09:14Z

I wish I knew someone who worked in retail to hook me up with that Intel Retail Edge deal.

Manduh
  •  Manduh
  • 83.75% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-02T19:11:45Z

omegadraco wrote:

So did you tell your BF it is a Christmas (if you celebrate) present to him lol so your all done shopping for him Stick out tongue Have fun making beats and spinning some tracks with that beast of a machine. The cool thing is it can probably handle just about anything else you want to throw at it as well :)

Yep lol. It's our Christmas present to each other :p

3vi1
  •  3vi1
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-02T21:21:20Z

Today I got a package from NewEgg:  GSkill 12GB triple-channel RAM kit, and a Patriot 64GB thumbdrive.

Now those pesky virtual machines will have plenty of RAM to play with - and I'm going to make "The LiveUSB Build From Hell".  :)

3vi1
  •  3vi1
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-02T21:27:50Z

Jheck1 wrote:

Bought an i7-2700K processor for $80 through the Intel Retail Edge program!  Merry Xmas to me!

That's a GREAT deal on a great processor!  I freakin' love the 980x in the system I won here last year.  Unless AMD counters with something really revolutionary, I see Intel sitting pretty for the next couple of years.

rrplay
2011-12-02T22:52:59Z

3vi1 wrote:

... GSkill 12GB triple-channel RAM kit, and a Patriot 64GB thumbdrive.

Now those pesky virtual machines will have plenty of RAM to play with - and I'm going to make "The LiveUSB Build From Hell".  :)

Now you're talking & rockin 3vi1   !  def kicks the sh^t outta more cowbell !

Der Meister
2011-12-02T23:54:01Z

I did some FOI (fundamentals of Instructing) reading today to brush up on some info before I teach it to my new CFI student on Monday. I also played some GT5

LBowen
2011-12-03T07:43:13Z

Reading your post I realized I don't have a membership to their site even though I qualify; so thanks for posting :)  Going to grab one of these so I can prepare for a system build.

Jheck1
2011-12-03T10:16:32Z

Heading to Microcenter today...supposedly have an i5-2500K for around $175, and u get $60 off any motherboard when you buy it!  In store only... :(