Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MBagley  
#16 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:08:21 PM(UTC)
MBagley

Groups: Registered

For those of you talking about "Smart Homes," it's already available and most of it is fairly inexpensive in regards to what it's actually designed for. Remember that Home Automation is a luxury, not a requirement. That being said, it's inexpensive for a luxury item. Just Google "Home Automation" and you'll see all of the results and possibilities. Pretty much anything you can think of is possible already.

I don't think that this 48-core chip will be appropriate anytime in the near future for Home Automation.I agree with jazzcat. Also, +1 to tjc59 - love that show! =)

Offline Stuart21  
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 8:23:48 AM(UTC)
Stuart21

INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL!!!

I invented a CPU cooler - 3 times better than best - better than water. Intel have major CPU cooling problems - "Intel's microprocessors were generating so much heat that they were melting" (iht.com) - try to talk to them - they send my communications to my competitor & will not talk to me.

Winners of major 'Corporate Social Responsibility' awardS!!!

Huh!!!!

When did RICO get repealed?"

BTW, I have the evidence - my competitor gave it to me.

BBTW, I am prepared to apologise to Intel if;

• They can show that the actions were those of a single individual in the company, acting outside corporate policy, and:

• They gain redress on my behalf.

Offline Khellendross  
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:11:03 PM(UTC)
Khellendross

Something like Sara would be great. ^_^

These are intresting expecially when you look at what people were doing with the Cell processor and Supercomputing.

Offline AKwyn  
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2010 6:38:24 PM(UTC)
AKwyn

Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Stuart21 wrote:

I invented a CPU cooler - 3 times better than best - better than water. Intel have major CPU cooling problems - "Intel's microprocessors were generating so much heat that they were melting" (iht.com) - try to talk to them - they send my communications to my competitor & will not talk to me.

Winners of major 'Corporate Social Responsibility' awardS!!!

Huh!!!!

When did RICO get repealed?"

BTW, I have the evidence - my competitor gave it to me.

BBTW, I am prepared to apologise to Intel if;

• They can show that the actions were those of a single individual in the company, acting outside corporate policy, and:

• They gain redress on my behalf.

Really. If your claims were true then I wouldn't be typing this right now and I wouldn't be buying a new Intel processor, how can they run so hot they'll melt? Last time I heard, high heat degrades the processor giving it a lower life span, now if the processor was 200 degrees in either Celsius or Fahrenheit or something then it would melt. Even a Pentium D processor, however hot it is, would not melt.

Also what is this CPU cooler that's apparently cooler then water? You apparently forgot about liquid nitrogen which is a lot cooler then water and used to get extreme clockspeeds in overclocking sessions. Well what is it, mind to show the entire forum what it is. I ensure you that Intel is not watching over this forum because they have better things to do then worry about some "inventor" which some "CPU cooler that's cooler then water".

Offline hostedge  
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 4:30:45 PM(UTC)
Anonymous

Groups:

Whatever!! We reverse engineer everything!!