“It made a hissing noise. I could feel it getting hotter in my hand, and I thought I could see vapour”. Mr Stanborough said he threw the device out of his back door, where “within 30 seconds there was a pop, a big puff of smoke and it went 10ft in the air”.
“They’re putting a life sentence on myself, my daughter and Ellie’s mum, not to say anything to anyone. If we inadvertently did say anything, no matter what, they would take litigation against us. I thought that was absolutely appalling.“We didn’t ask for compensation, we just asked for our money back.”
Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your HotHardware Forums forum account, or Register a new forum account.
wait and see.. this happens anymore they'l be banned on planes lol
wow, it's scary to use my ipod touch now. What if it blows up in my hand? There goes my hand...
What if iPods are the equivalent of the Silver Shamrock masks from Halloween III? Apple gets every kid to own one, then *BLAM* SEASON OF THE WITCH!
"87 more days until Halloween, Halloween..."