Sim_8_3
  •  Sim_8_3
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-12-31T02:19:43Z
I recently bought a refurbed LG Ultrawide 29 inch Freesync gaming monitor on Ebay and and I have to say for a gaming monitor under $300 I'm impressed, I play GTA V a lot and on this monitor it's awesome and I can play at the 2560 native resolution, 75 HZ refresh rate, with a decent response time I think like 5ms the monitor has different settings, it's HDMI and Display Port capable which I mainly use, if your in the market for an affordable Ultrawide gaming monitor and you have a AMD Graphics card consider this monitor for a nice upgrade to your gaming system. It's also could for productivity and music production and graphics design, so if your not just a gamer but a content creator you'll love this monitor.

UserPostedImage

BlazerCA
2017-12-31T03:50:28Z
Where did you bye this monitor, and how much did you spend on it?

\

StarWar
2018-01-03T06:52:03Z
Nice monitor, I like this monitor and I want to know the price and where did you buy this monitor. I also want this type of monitor. Please help me.
Reke
  •  Reke
  • 53.75% (Neutral)
2018-12-10T21:26:48Z
Originally Posted by: Sim_8_3 

I recently bought a refurbed LG Ultrawide 29 inch Freesync gaming monitor on Ebay and and I have to say for a gaming monitor under $300 I'm impressed, I play GTA V a lot and on this monitor it's awesome and I can play at the 2560 native resolution, 75 HZ refresh rate, with a decent response time I think like 5ms the monitor has different settings, it's HDMI and Display Port capable which I mainly use, if your in the market for an affordable Ultrawide gaming monitor and you have a AMD Graphics card consider this monitor for a nice upgrade to your gaming system. It's also could for productivity and music production and graphics design, so if your not just a gamer but a content creator you'll love this monitor.

UserPostedImage

Do you like it?

ffadm
2019-01-24T14:21:48Z
Using LG 29UM60-P 29" Ultrawide monitor. Its a great monitor under $300.