adalin
  •  adalin
  • 52.25% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2017-04-27T07:12:32Z
Hello, I want to ask for your help!

Here I want to boost the voltage of CS5173 from 24V DC to 36V DC.

I soldered the circuit according to the page19 Figure45  in the datasheet of CS5173, but the chips will burn up all the time. Can anyone tell me why?

I also wonder those two 22uH inductors in Figure45 are Coupling Transformers or two independent ones?

If you can tell me ,I'll be greatly appreciated!

Figure 45

adalin
  •  adalin
  • 52.25% (Neutral)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2017-04-27T07:16:52Z
If you cannot watch the picture, please just read the page19 in the datasheet.
PeterJohn
2017-07-20T17:51:27Z
Hi..as per the datasheet that you have referenced, the absolute maximum rating of Vcc is 35 V. You can exceed that at your peril. Never operate at the absolute maximum rating. All test conditions in the datasheet indicate a 30 V maximum, that is probably a good maximum operating point for long term reliability. Those dots are for reference when using coupled inductors. If the 2 inductors are coupled, then the polarity dots should be observed. If not coupled then it does not matter.

PeterJohn
2017-07-20T17:53:18Z
Hi..as per the datasheet that you have referenced, the absolute maximum rating of Vcc is 35 V. You can exceed that at your peril. Never operate at the absolute maximum rating. All test conditions in the datasheet indicate a 30 V maximum, that is probably a good maximum operating point for long term reliability. Those dots are for reference when using coupled inductors. If the 2 inductors are coupled, then the polarity dots should be observed. If not coupled then it does not matter.

pcb assembly china