Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline earthwriter  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:12:27 PM(UTC)
earthwriter

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I know it's a silly question, but after thinking about the fact that most people use just about everything, phones, computers, radios, xbox consoles, game controllers, lol I'm very curious if anyone owns many of everything...I mean other than owning an electronic shop where you will literally find everything, does anyone here own "everything" and multiples of each? Hey I had to ask. grin I just think of Matthew Broderick's character in "War Games," David Lightman...I mean he had everything, of course that was before all the smart phones and laptops...anyway still on the subject...so...go ahead, share. smile
Offline BlazerCA  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 4:49:20 AM(UTC)
BlazerCA

Yes, I own all of my electronics, Including several computer I built my self, my unlocked smart phone, my broadband modem, router, and laptop. (the only electronics related thing I don't actually own is Windows 10 on all of my computers. because of Microsoft's stupid licensing scheme).
Offline earthwriter  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 5:41:13 AM(UTC)
earthwriter

Woman

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I hear ya, but what I meant was do you own every gadget on the market? I know you own your own stuff, and very few folks rent stuff...sorry for the confusion...and yes microsloth is crap...we are all in good company there.