Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erick vazovsky  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 4:35:45 PM(UTC)
erick vazovsky

Groups: Registered

hey guys im currently thinking of buying a new pc but i was wondering if I5-4460 is a good one, i have read that its best bang for the buck but im not really sure would i have some problems with this one gaming wise. I will buy gtx 970 so how high setting could i set in games like withcer 3, GTA 5, and how would that work on future games ?
Offline Blackhawk8100  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:00:26 AM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 43 post(s)
This could be useful to you:

Offline Sim_8_3  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 9:06:47 PM(UTC)
Sim_8_3

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Based on the info out there, i5 and a high end GPU card will let you play some games on High Settings, it's definitely better than a i3 or old Quad core, you might be able to play games like GTA V on High Settings but it depends on what FPS you are comfortable with,if you want to run at 60 FPS at 4k I think you are going to need an i7 or equivalent AMD. Think of it this way GTA V Xbox 360 quality VS. Xbox One, if you have a quad core it's going to be closer to Xbox 360 if you have an I5 it's going to be closer to Xbox One Quality and if you have an i7 it's going to be better than Xbox One quality, one thing you don't want is for your system to get bottle necked because your CPU can't keep up with your GPU. A good idea is to go to a site like Game-Debate or SystemRequirementsLab (I am linking these with the search for GTA V already included) enter the game and the specs you have in mind and that will show you some benchmark info and help you make a better decision, hope that helps, good luck

Edited by user Friday, April 22, 2016 9:11:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Blackhawk8100  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 12:16:53 AM(UTC)
Blackhawk8100

Groups: Administrators, Moderator, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 43 post(s)
I think Xbox 360 vs Xbox One is a bit of a bad comparison. Their qualities differ based on a number of things and the two devices are fairly similar. Also, console qualities are always below what they could be due to hardware limits. I'd compare it as Xbox 360 vs. High End PC maybe, as there really isn't a good comparison.