Jay Hoff
2016-04-01T04:00:19Z
While this isnt a powerhouse gaming computer, it could make fore a very decent start to a solid system. mostly just needs a solid video card and your good to go. This would make for a great pc to give to the girlfriend. Then she would have fewer excuses to pass on joining me when i play. (she has with some games in the past but macbook isnt great)
Blackhawk8100
2016-04-01T14:33:29Z
Originally Posted by: Jay Hoff 

While this isnt a powerhouse gaming computer, it could make fore a very decent start to a solid system. mostly just needs a solid video card and your good to go. This would make for a great pc to give to the girlfriend. Then she would have fewer excuses to pass on joining me when i play. (she has with some games in the past but macbook isnt great)

The APU would probably allow for most games, and with some overclocking and tinkering with in game settings, this beast ought to be fine.

fortunz
2016-04-05T02:00:41Z
I don't think my disqus account is in any way connected to my hothardware forum account. I saw blackhawk say something to someone in the contest that sounded like the two accounts could be linked. That won't cause me any problems with qualifying and getting all my entries, will it? I use the same name, fortunz, for both.

Edit: I guess I was wrong about this. I do have a separate disqus account, but I guess at hothardware, my hh forum account takes over. My bad.

Blackhawk8100
2016-04-05T02:02:28Z
Originally Posted by: fortunz 

I don't think my disqus account is in any way connected to my hothardware forum account. I saw blackhawk say something to someone in the contest that sounded like the two accounts could be linked. That won't cause me any problems with qualifying and getting all my entries, will it? I use the same name, fortunz, for both.

It ought to be fine, but most people use their HH login as their Disqus login, as there is that option 😛 You should be good 😛

nuffsaidpod
2016-04-14T15:50:34Z
I am planning on becoming a regular around here win the give away or not. However, I have an observation in that the contest is ONLY available to Facebook users. I don't use Facebook. Am I automatically disqualified?
Failur
2016-04-14T19:07:52Z
Are there any official conditions that we can refer to for the giveaway? I'd like to put my name in without having to link this account and my Facebook account and without having to share the contest on Facebook.
Blackhawk8100
2016-04-15T00:31:44Z
Originally Posted by: nuffsaidpod 

I am planning on becoming a regular around here win the give away or not. However, I have an observation in that the contest is ONLY available to Facebook users. I don't use Facebook. Am I automatically disqualified?

It isn't only FB users, you DO however have to be active in the forums to be entered.

Blackhawk8100
2016-04-15T00:32:28Z
Originally Posted by: Failur 

Are there any official conditions that we can refer to for the giveaway? I'd like to put my name in without having to link this account and my Facebook account and without having to share the contest on Facebook.

Just be active in the discussion on the news articles and the forums to be entered mainly. :P

stilllost
2016-04-22T22:57:52Z
Thank you again to Hot Hardware and AMD for putting out this computers. My luckiest person win. 🙂 Will Hot Hardware review this computer?
chuckenomics
2016-04-23T15:05:34Z
looking to finally get rid of my atari 🙂
Blackhawk8100
2016-04-23T18:17:28Z
Originally Posted by: chuckenomics 

looking to finally get rid of my atari :)

You seriously still have an Atari?

James@PCPosh
2016-04-23T20:09:23Z
I have an Atari 2600 -- don't hate; collect.
fortunz
2016-04-23T20:42:30Z
Originally Posted by: James@PCPosh 

I have an Atari 2600 -- don't hate; collect.

You can do both, and in my experience the two go together pretty naturally. Reading your atari 2600 brag made me hate (in the funnest sense of the word) you and me for getting rid of my Commodore 64 in a round of much regretted decluttering. What was I thinking? And how dare you inadvertently remind me of it?! :wink:

Blackhawk8100
2016-04-23T21:25:40Z
I have an original Xbox.... does that count? xD
spongebobabd
2016-04-25T14:52:23Z
This is the coolest computer I have seen in a long while. Good luck everyone.