I wanted to make note that I recently (like 2 weeks ago) got my contest prize and have set it up. Pictures coming soon (This weekend?)! Any interesting things happen whilst I was vanished? Let me know below!
Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your HotHardware Forums forum account, or Register a new forum account.
Nope, I have the same issue with my laptop too, rollback is impossible it seems.
Nah, that can't be. Let me ping Marco. He probably knows how to bail out of this.
Let me know, erryting lags for me. Kinda sucks xD I just need a new PC, but that it beside the point, Microsoft Y U no rollback?
1) Follow this guide and free up as much space as you can:
2) Install CCleaner and eliminate as much junk as you can as well.
3) When all the junk data is gone and you're sure you've maximized free space, optimize the storage volume (TRIM basically--shown at the bottom of that article).
4) Run the "reset this pc" wizard to do a clean Windows 10 installation.
5) When the installation is complete, don't connect to the network right away. Install these drivers first:
6) Connect to the web and let Windows 10 do its updates.
7) Clean the disk again, and optimize again...
Is this still using Windows 10?
Now we just need to get your laptop fixed!
i think it is a model of a car. lol. " A Car ZT"