I am not sure how any of this would relate to PC releases, but I imagine that PC owners will also be waiting a month after PS gets there's, (hence Microsoft). It isn't "official" yet, but there are tons of hints and clues towards Sony snagging up the exclusives this time around. One example being if you make your way to Call if Duty's official website all info and images are that of PS4. Which in the past it has always said Xbox. There are actually several other clues pointing to PS getting the upper hand, but it's a little too much for me to really get into.
Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your HotHardware Forums forum account, or Register a new forum account.
1. Aracade Style Graphics/Graphics Look Like THey Were From 2008.
~It Just Looks Silly To Me
2. Unrealistic And Too Fast Paced.
~I Enjoy a Slow And Easy Going Game That Takes Time To Play and Master, COD Is Run and Gun 24/7.
3. Battlefield has vehicles, COD doesn't
4. Finally, it doesn't work well with the XBox.
Those are my reasons. Feel free to provide a rebuttal and things. It is just my opinion and I will probably stand by it. I do have to admit I liked COD's and Battlefield's campaigns. There is that.
I'm not really concerned with the facts that Call of Duty is a widely hated FPS. I came from playing Quake 3 Arena, Tribes, UT (pink edition disk! :D), and a few other misc. games. So "arena style" games are my thing. Once my computer died I tried reviving my passion for an FPS by joining the ranks of CoD because of it's fast pace gameplay. I will say that BF doesn't feel like it rewards accuracy as CoD does. When I was on BF4 with a few friends for a while I didn't really feel I needed to keep my head on a swivel as I did in CoD. I was more into lone wolf tactics in a team based arena.
1. Arcade style is MY style, so it works for me and I have very little concern with how the game looks more so how it plays. The latest rendition of CoD looks absolutely beautiful, despite it's drawbacks in playability it looks visually stunning.
2. If you enjoy UT, Tribes, or Quake then there is no reason it's fast gameplay should bother you, but it's all personal preference honestly, no harm in that.
3. CoD has vehicles in older versions, but they are nothing like BF vehicles, again personal preference, but I absolutely dread vehicles in an FPS, not fun in any way shape or form for me.
4. I'm not sure what you're number 4 means, can you elaborate?
Edited by user Tuesday, June 2, 2015 2:54:11 AM(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified