Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FosterAngelo  
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:38:43 PM(UTC)
FosterAngelo

Groups: Registered

this new idiot is going to tear the company into bankruptcy.

Offline AaronDean  
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:38:44 PM(UTC)
AaronDean

Because Daniel that's a [censored]cheap way to go about it. I'm not a noob, we know about those half assed programs and most of us want those features natively supported as well as better driver support.

Offline GaryLee  
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:38:45 PM(UTC)
GaryLee

Thanks for the heads up. I like it! I'm holding out as long as I can or until a Windows better than 7 comes along.

Offline BrandonSlayton  
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:39:39 PM(UTC)
BrandonSlayton

Don't believe every thing you read

Offline PatrickStephens  
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:48:59 PM(UTC)
PatrickStephens

to force your consumer to "upgrade" to what is widely agreed as "unacceptabe" without something "feasable"  you force your fanbase to look for other "alternitives"........what is apple paying you?

Offline AllenJun  
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2014 10:25:39 PM(UTC)
AllenJun

Damn you scared me. I thought support was ending. dat titleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline DavidBazanCarques  
#22 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:38 AM(UTC)
DavidBazanCarques

can't stand windows 8 ahahhh. Why not? An improved version of 7 that looks exactly the same (yes, you can have a desktop just like in 7 you're not forced to use the metro ui)

Offline DaveMoritz  
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:39 AM(UTC)
DaveMoritz

It is way to soon to be pulling support for Windows 7! They couldn't get enough people to move to Windows 8 because they hated it! So now they just try and force people out of Windows 7 and into a new OS with a crappy interface very few want! I will not give up Windows 7 and I am not going to pay for a OS that makes my PC look and act like a pathetic under powered tablet! The only so called and unconfirmed thing about Windows 9 is that they brought back the start button so you are not completely locked into the moronic metro garbage! I have seen many laptops and pc computers returned because even many of the average users hated Windows 8! Face it Microsoft most people hate the new interface! So instead of doing a complete redo and see what people do what they keep the same crap they hated and put the start menu in like people are going to like it even though Windows 9 is just like Windows 8 with a start button! Does Windows 9 even bring anything to the table to makes it worth the investment to have to shell out the cash to replace something that does every thing the new version will do. I do not want to store my personal files on a crappy cloud server just for the sake of convenience so someone can turn around and hack the server. This is not a favor and it is not a desirable feature especially when or lying cheating spying government can access our data on the cloud without a warrant. Granted our documents and pictures are not worth it but they are our own property and we should not hand it over so easily or put it in a dangerous environment that makes it a big target for hackers! Besides to many people blindly trust technology to safe guard there sensitive data and are dumb enough to put nude photos up, then they wonder why they get out to the rest of the world and in some cases it cost them there jobs! It might sould like I am anti technology but not true! I love technology but there is only so much we need in our lives and we should get back to actually interacting with real live people face to face. Technology makes our lives easier but it should not become our lives or put us in a position where we give up to much of our personal lives and information because of it.

Offline LiamWalter  
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:40 AM(UTC)
LiamWalter

you are retarded...microsoft is one of the richest companies in the world...dont you think they would see if they are on a decline before acting?

Offline DimitrisTousis  
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:41 AM(UTC)
DimitrisTousis

wtf?

Offline EnriqueQuilesSnchez  
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:42 AM(UTC)
EnriqueQuilesSnchez

Too earl to end this OS, they must be in red numbers.

Offline GregHatt  
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:46:43 AM(UTC)
GregHatt

did they end Vista yet cause thats the one that should of been ended just like 8

Offline TomHeckman  
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:43:27 AM(UTC)
TomHeckman

Wow... This sucks... Windows 8 SUCKS. Windows 9 ? Probably will suck... Windows 7 is actually decent.

Offline MichaelMcCormick  
#29 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:43:28 AM(UTC)
MichaelMcCormick

::sigh:: Ending life cycle =/= ending support. People getting their panties in a bunch over nothing. MS will provide support/updates/patches up to Jan2020 so you're good to still use Win7 for a good while longer.

Offline WaltLonsdale  
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 10:34:34 AM(UTC)
WaltLonsdale

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2462643/what-happens-when-microsoft-ends-windows-7-mainstream-support-next-year.html