Chondro
2014-07-03T09:42:57Z

sevags- an STI is a real mans car !??? bahahaha they're so small a real man couldn't fit in one.

scott stop being a party pooper

Paul_Lilly
2014-07-03T09:43:42Z

The cool thing about having a scroll wheel is you can zoom past headlines that don't interest you. Judging by the activity in the comments section, many are finding this a worthy story among our other tech related news. And that's not surprising, considering cars are one of the most used analogies for power computing.

sevags
  •  sevags
  • 53.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2014-07-03T12:26:46Z

condro; yes a real mans car. So you are saying that real men must be 6'4 240lbs and above? So me at 5'10 175lbs am not a man? That is just one stupid comment you made. Have you ever seen lambo's and ferrari's? what about porsches? good luck getting in those then too.

Your size issues aside, have you ever driven an STI? watched the youtube videos? rally races? Top Gear test drives?!?! Always an amazing engine, ridiculous handling, take real driving skill to get one around a track, while the Challeneger? tell a 6 year old to hold onto the wheel tight and put a brick on the gas pedal and anyone can drive it in a straight line. 

sevags
  •  sevags
  • 53.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2014-07-03T12:32:36Z

staticFX; the link to the car on the Lexus website is http://www.lexus.com/concept/RCF/index.html which is under the concept folder, however the car listed on the site with the images is the car that will be shipping in the fall. No major design changes are expected between now and then. What they should be finalizing now are color options, rim choices, etc. Also not sure where you guys are from but here in Los Angeles it won't be too hard getting the rc f even within the first few months, just don't expect any sort of discounts it will be full retail and lease payments should be high because of residuals for a new, hot, car. 

ScottLail
2014-07-03T13:44:39Z

Obviously there are poeple on here who have not driven the new musle cars they are not just straight line [censored]ns anymore they are well rounded performance monsters, and to dismiss them as nothing more the streetable drag cars does them a great disservice

sevags
  •  sevags
  • 53.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2014-07-03T14:25:01Z

scotlail; their suspension and steering have been upgraded but with that sort of size, weight, and power, once you really get going and open up all 707hp you aren't going to be turning well in this car let alone flooring it through a curvy track. No doubt this would be fun to drive, but it definitely won't be winning any races. 

Chondro
2014-07-03T16:21:25Z

So me at 5'10 175lbs am not a man? your words not mine, but ding ding ding

no, your comments on AMERICAN MUSCLE are dumb.

i test drove one and had to have the front seat 2 inches from the rear before it was some what comfortable.

the seats are built for people with little butts too.

the suspension is so tight it felt like it had none, not to mention they are fugly looking.

no thanks ill take big, smooth riding, sexy American muscle.

ralley racing in America is like soccer, kids like it until they grow up

sevags
  •  sevags
  • 53.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2014-07-04T13:10:52Z

Chondrites; your last comment shows just how low intelligence you have. Go waste your money on this pointless car because you have 0 idea what you're honestly talking about. If you want to race on an over course turning left for 400 and call that racing to right ahead.

sevags
  •  sevags
  • 53.25% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2014-07-04T13:13:39Z

Oh and your "no suspension" remark lolllll you are pretty pathetic, it's called SPORT SUSPENSION, it's so the car can turn and corner better. Your muscle car has spongy suspension because it's too heavy and isn't make to corner.

ScottLail
2014-07-05T16:39:17Z

see where you like to buy your performance i prefer to build mine the supposed heavy hellcat (1000 lb difference from you preferred lower hp car) makes an excellent starting point for something "monsterful"

ScottLail
2014-07-05T16:44:30Z

also before you think I am an american muscle snob, my current car choice is an extremely modified vw beetle 1.8t with larger turbo and plumbing, chipped and eibach lowered suspension and other stuff hehe can't give all my secrets away.

TwoFaceTony
2014-07-05T20:25:14Z

I always wanted a car like that... i should start saving!

AndreasNiggemann
2014-07-05T21:59:19Z

AWESOME !! Its like a rocket !! This is what i need [:D]

Inspector
2014-07-05T22:09:01Z

InfinityzeN1 wrote:

Already planned to replace my Infiniti with the new Lexus RC F. This thing is a brick with a rocket strapped to it.

Infiniti is gonna miss you 😞 lol. But enjoy the RC-F gonna be great but i still don't like the way the grill looks on it xD

Super Dave
2014-07-07T18:43:15Z

sevags wrote:

The car next to me and I both t-boned her at the same time throwing her into 2 other cars and a flower shop. Luckily a car on the other side of the intersection has a Dash Cam and recorded nearly the whole thing! My Fusion might be totaled 😞.

FORD FUSION? After reading your above posts I assumed you would be driving an Aryan Supercar. [:D]