Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike Coyne  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:42:09 PM(UTC)
Mike Coyne

Groups: Registered
United States

I am think to move up next level to 3 GB DDR with GDDR5 video card. I am plan to pull out my Radeon 7870 2 GB video card to put it in my stepbrother's computer.. I did look at all review on Geforce GTX 780 and Radeon 7950 /7970/280X . I was surprised to see this GTX 780 beat AMD 7970 in most games and cad, etc. WOW. I might go back to nivifda again. I had use Geforce 5200 AGP in past on my old P4 system. Sometimes my game do good on geforce and sometime not great. I think AMD 7970 / R9 280X is very best one for my games. One problem is too much of prices and I have a Themaltake Toughpower 750 Watts with 80 Plus. I am try find top watts is about 250 max on video card. I knew it is hard to find low cost to buy 3 GB video card. I'll keep look around on Amazon.com or store online if best prcie at low.  I do like both AMD Radeon and Nivida Geforce. They have bit different technology on GPU. Thanks for read this post and help me out. I'll check on the post later.

Offline Mike Coyne  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2014 4:45:43 PM(UTC)
Mike Coyne

Groups: Registered
United States

Forget about my question. I dont need any help with my question. Thanks for understand.