realneil
2013-04-29T10:36:45Z

It's good to see the cool upturn in activity on our HotHardware site. I would hope to see plenty of you stick around after this contest ends, because there is a lot of good and interesting information to be had here, all of the time.

If you have tech questions, you can get them answered here. If you have answers for others, we welcome and appreciate your expertise on our site. HotHardware's reviews are top notch and our site's owners and operators are looking to please your quest for knowledge in all things electronic.

Thanks to all, and good luck to you too.

Johnny3D
2013-04-29T11:15:28Z

I'm sure I'll still frequent the site. It's a good site with good information and reviews. I like the discussions as well. In general, just a good 'haunt' for me.

It definitely would be nice to win this sweet rig, but that isn't the only reason I've been visiting. 

Clixxer
2013-04-29T14:21:21Z

Johnny3D wrote:

I'm sure I'll still frequent the site. It's a good site with good information and reviews. I like the discussions as well. In general, just a good 'haunt' for me.

It definitely would be nice to win this sweet rig, but that isn't the only reason I've been visiting. 

This most definitely. Chance to win the rig was just a bonus.

tjphelan1
2013-04-29T15:19:55Z

Please take the time to read what I posted in the general forum.  I am not trying to win this for me... Great giveaway guys!

KarelRoy
2013-04-29T15:28:14Z

i commented on Sharing my first ever self-build computer and for contribution i had this idea to share .. because its web site like this that make-internet a free and sharing fantastique communauty to navigate and found information: http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/67296.aspx 

I wish to win because i have presently no computer ( also i like evga for theres graphic cards and i want badly this new 650 Ti Boost ahaha' ) and they have half-the-piece of a computer waiting for me in a closet from above one maybe two year lol ahahah so i give it a try and very-honestly, have no time from now to share so much unto the forum,am just here to ''try'' win whatt i like, what-we ALL like [:O] : a gaming computer [8-|]   

( pretty sure its the same for many user's they maybe almost come for the contest or they found it by visiting regulary the web site ... personnally its from Face book post from a tech i found the contest, )

but i already visited Hot'Hardware for Benchmark and other interesting stuff* [8-|] 

[G] [8-)]  peace to all geek and gamer's   'we come in peace [6] ( ahahah ) ( to win this [8-|] ) 

and pleaze HotHardware make me the bad ass with the Hot'hardware config  
MUahAhAhAhrrrrrrrR [A]

rrplay
2013-04-29T15:29:42Z

the HH giveaways are always a blast  & bests of luck to all !

...meanwhile as this one is a bunch  of nanoseconds to  winding down, there will likely be a F5 frenzy of activity while waiting for the Winning Announcement
Yep ! Either Way HH Always got  a positive groove going on with all kinds of stuff and a fun place to hang ! :)

Warsoul
2013-04-29T16:31:54Z

Good luck to all harcore gamers and youtubers ! I hope they made an lucky winner n these beatifull day !

Plz if you win this hybrid gaming/workstation build, made an complete unboxing/benchmarks and critics video.

Don't let that baby without work for too long. Stream your gameplay and made an good use of it for all they can't enjoy it each dayz !

May the craziest man win ;)

Warsoul
2013-04-29T17:06:37Z

Simply upgrade your license to win 7/8 64 bit pro or home version.

SNeese
2013-04-29T17:32:56Z

Ok. Here I am! You can now pick me. ;-)

JerryLafferty
2013-04-29T22:29:30Z

OMG, how did I miss this. I need to pay more attention to whats happening here. Count me in Please!!

rrplay
2013-04-29T23:11:18Z

JerryLafferty wrote:

OMG, how did I miss this. I need to pay more attention to whats happening here. Count me in Please!!

hey Jerry nice to see ya here !  hang around man !  lots of good folks and plenty of fun too !

realneil
2013-04-30T09:28:02Z

Welcome to HotHardware Jerry!

So it looks like the time is up for this one. Good luck to all, while we wait to see who stepped into a puddle of luck!

Warsoul
2013-04-30T11:34:58Z

Who is the lucky one ?

realneil
2013-04-30T19:17:14Z

Anticipation!,.......yow!!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSelIFBR8s:600:600]

Clixxer
2013-04-30T19:57:20Z

LOL but ain't it the truth Neil :P