omegadraco
2011-12-10T19:45:50Z

realneil wrote:

They sent me an E-Mail with the same link.

They're trying to create some buzz about it and it seems to be working.

Dave, you guys probably have one for review, do you like it?

Yeah I didn't remember seeing this thread

http://hothardware.com/cs/forums/t/56385.aspx

I am hoping that HH gets one so they can do an official review. It looks like a potential case for my May 2012 build I am planning but we will see.

Manduh
  •  Manduh
  • 83.75% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-10T21:29:31Z

I had such a fun day today. I took my daughter to a Build-A-Bear Workshop. It was our first time going. She picked out a bunny and a kitty, then their clothes and some accessories, did the building and naming then dressing. It was so neat. I felt like a kid all over again. I think we were in there 2-3 hours LoL. She loves her new 'bears' sooo much and is sleeping with them 🙂  After that we had dinner at The Keg, a somewhat higher end steakhouse. It was delicious! We actually went with her grandma and aunt (my ex-inlaws). It was a girls' day - an absolute blast! I'm thinking about making it a yearly Christmas tradition :D

Der Meister
2011-12-10T21:39:07Z

Manduh wrote:

I had such a fun day today. I took my daughter to a Build-A-Bear Workshop. It was our first time going. She picked out a bunny and a kitty, then their clothes and some accessories, did the building and naming then dressing. It was so neat. I felt like a kid all over again. I think we were in there 2-3 hours LoL. She loves her new 'bears' sooo much and is sleeping with them 🙂  After that we had dinner at The Keg, a somewhat higher end steakhouse. It was delicious! We actually went with her grandma and aunt (my ex-inlaws). It was a girls' day - an absolute blast! I'm thinking about making it a yearly Christmas tradition :D

Nice sounds like a solid day. All I did was play Oblivion, watch the VGA's, and drink some jack....lol 

Manduh
  •  Manduh
  • 83.75% (Honored)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-10T21:43:35Z

Der Meister wrote:

Nice sounds like a solid day. All I did was play Oblivion, watch the VGA's, and drink some jack....lol 

That sounds like a pretty good day too! Hope Jack is treating you well 😛 [<:o)]

Der Meister
2011-12-10T23:03:47Z

It always does. [:P]

realneil
2011-12-10T23:50:58Z

Helped someone out with a PC problem, Cooked a big pot of Bean Soup and played some UT3 today.

It was good for me.

omegadraco
2011-12-11T08:55:01Z

Manduh wrote:

My wife takes her cousin (she is 18 years younger) every year on her birthday it is most definitely addicting and we have 5 of the animals in our house and a bin full of cloths. But the good thing is whenever there are kids over they always play with them so they see some use and don't just sit in a corner.

Went to an early Christmas part for some old friend that I only get to see a couple times a year. It was a great time with lots of laughs, food, and jamming. Now off to right another paper for class... fun fun.

coolice
2011-12-11T18:02:32Z

Spent the last 10 hours procrastinating 😃 now studying and realizing slowly, that I'm going to fail tomorrow..... Yay!

Jheck1
2011-12-11T19:03:03Z

Finished my ne gaming rig build..and everything worked!!

omegadraco
2011-12-11T20:29:50Z

Jheck1 wrote:

Finished my ne gaming rig build..and everything worked!!

Congrats on your first build. It's a great feeling when everything works isn't it :)

AKwyn
  •  AKwyn
  • 76.5% (Friendly)
  • Advanced Member
2011-12-12T01:54:06Z

Hope you have many days of gaming glory! [Y]

Anyways, I just had a very productive day today; even winning something in a contest I entered.

omegadraco
2011-12-12T08:51:53Z

TaylorKarras wrote:

Hope you have many days of gaming glory! Yes

Anyways, I just had a very productive day today; even winning something in a contest I entered.

Awesome! glad you had a good day.

realneil
2011-12-12T11:05:22Z

TaylorKarras wrote:

Hope you have many days of gaming glory! Yes

Cool! What did you win?

rrplay
2011-12-12T11:29:44Z

realneil wrote:

Cool! What did you win?

yeah what ya Win Taylor ??

Der Meister
2011-12-12T11:49:25Z

rrplay wrote:

[quote user="realneil"]

Cool! What did you win?

yeah what ya Win Taylor ??

Indeed what did you win? 

On another note my plans for the day ended with bad weather so, I am going to make some tequila chicken in my slow cooker and play some Oblivion