Inspector
2010-07-02T00:05:07Z

dlim, this thread was talking about the patent suite filled against  Microsoft words 2007 for using its XML patent technology.

Try not to bump all these old threads, replying to all the old threads will not increase your chances of winning, its kinda spammish(Not 100% but its considered a little bit of spamming)If this is not your method of trying to win then sorry 😃, enjoy the forum!(If you want to increase your chances to win though, make your self known by replying useful content to new threads and making new threads.

dlim783
2010-07-02T00:36:14Z

@Inspector

I wasn't trying to spam... Look, I'm trying to win a contest this year. I looked at the rule and it says that I need to be active in the forum in order to win this contest.

dlim783
2010-07-02T00:38:14Z

@Inspector

Dude, you're not 18 are you?

Inspector
2010-07-02T16:52:23Z

Sorry if that offended you, it was just a friendly advice to post useful stuff and not just randomness. You have been bumping old threads and some year old threads as well. Its just a friendly advice.

No, i am not 18. According to my profile biography... I'm 16, YEA!... Most active members here know that. why you ask?

animatortom
2010-07-02T18:35:44Z

Remember inspector, way back when Marius, taylor and you-Yourself joined, You all did the exact same thing!

Hopefully he will learn that it wont make any difference to be swarming the old posts just to up his post count. As long as we have all been here and contributed, it would be disappointing if he just joins and "wins something this year ":P (although look at when Jturn joined to when he won)

BTW dlim783......It says you must contribute to the site, Not just run through all posts and give it a quick scan, then say "Hi, I'm Charlie Brown"! just like you did with my post about Win7 SSD+HDD=C:/.     If you actually read the post you would have seen that I did not set up a RAID :P

dlim783
2010-07-02T18:59:46Z
Inspector
2010-07-02T19:16:27Z

HEHE, i did no such thing [:P] lol, But ya... we all make mistakes and learn form them, just passing on some experience... [:D]. (But i never bumped up post that are more then a few days old [:)])

LOL Jturn joined, posted his entry and left to only check back to see if he won... xD. (Posting occasionally there after.(By that i mean only 1 post so far...) :D)

animatortom
2010-07-02T20:46:18Z

HA...:P I didnt do that either[*-)]

Just hope Jturn enjoys Eyefinity over there in Serbia![^o)]