vallver
  •  vallver
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2006-08-28T18:27:54Z
Hello ppl

I would like someone to make me the best bang/$ build I can get atm

The total price shouldn't exceed the 1300$ (NOT INCLUDING MONITOR, DVD/CD BURNERS NOR HDDs)

Thanks in advance
nelsoncp21
2006-08-28T20:32:47Z
So what do you plan to do with this new system. that will play heavely on what you get. Is this something you plan to build very soon or a couple months down the road. If your a couple months out than wait till your closer to when you'll actually build this rig or you'll waste your time since hardware evolves rapidly and so do the prices.
M47msm
2006-09-09T08:25:03Z
I building my first PC...its not a real head-ache...the Compatibility issues are right in front of you....
Motherboard/CPU/RAM/Power Supply/...????
...............................................................I went w/Intel..
...............................................................KINGSTON RAM..
...............................................................PC Power & Cooling(Power Supply)..
I am useing an old DELL Dimension PC Case....a D915GAGL Mobo mounted exactly....
The Power Supply was a SILENCER 470....400+WATTS.....
The CPU..a CELERON D(331).....
The RAM Module a DDR...PC2700(512MB)....I'll purchase a second Module along the way......
I'll add in the SATA-HDD....and I need to purchase a OS(XP-Pro)....
I already had my TOSHIBA DVD-combo Drive....
...............................................................So now I have an EMPTY BAY........
I need a NEW USB 2.0(FRONT)...I need a Front Panel Power Switch....
.................................................................................................................
The PC is built its sitting here as I SEARCH for my Power Switch////HELP!!!!!!!!!
.................................................................................................................