BoostedPenguin
2003-04-25T22:20:37Z
To everyone ordering stuff for a comp. NEWEGG is the place to go, they have the darn best customer support of in the internet, they give updates constant updates on your order, shipping priced very nice, free shipping on some, and prices are the damn best!.

even if somethen is 5-10$ more, still get it from newegg, with there beautiful customer support and updates, and fast shipping its well worth the damn 5-10$.

I just found out its only $2 bucks at newegg for the raid version of my mobo, only if i checked there 1st, instead of piss a$$ googlegear.

TO sum it all up for those who are lazy and dont wanna read.

NEWEGG F**CKIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsor
Aevron
2003-04-25T23:10:39Z
I agree, NewEgg is great, but whats so bad about Googlegear? I just ordered another stick of RAM from them today (which NewEgg didn't carry) and Googlegear seems to always give free second day shipping.
FiYoG
2003-04-26T00:03:20Z
NewEgg and Googlegear are a couple of the best places to buy from in the US.

We already had a NewEgg commemoration thread a while ago though
IamN2Speed
2003-04-26T00:37:17Z
Too bad for those of us that live in Cali though. Sales tax ends up adding quite a bit to total cost when there are other vendors outside CA that do well too. But yeah, no doubt Newegg rocks.
BoostedPenguin
2003-04-26T00:59:34Z
googlegear is great if you have a credit card, but when it comes to rma and money orders/checks there ****in horrible. 3-5days for a money order that so much bull$hit, then another day to package then if its friday. you have to wait sat and sun. then it comes on tues. GOOGLEGEAR IS GHEY!

oh and every other place process moneyorder the same day.
lemmiwinks
2003-04-26T01:12:14Z
i like getting ram off googlegear and everything else off newegg.
FiYoG
2003-04-26T01:17:35Z
Quote:

Originally posted by IamN2Speed
Too bad for those of us that live in Cali though. Sales tax ends up adding quite a bit to total cost when there are other vendors outside CA that do well too. But yeah, no doubt Newegg rocks.

Very true, I ordered several of my comp parts somewhere else for that very reason...and had a bunch of problems with that somewhere else as a result. :rolleyes: It can be a headache to pay $50 in tax when ordering a new comp or whatever, that's for certain.
BoostedPenguin
2003-04-28T19:36:24Z
w00t, I love newegg even more!, They sent me a free gift, which was a newegg shirt and an amd pen!!!!!!!!, HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!.
ToHellWithUGA
2003-04-28T22:17:58Z
Quote:

Originally posted by BoostedPenguin
w00t, I love newegg even more!, They sent me a free gift, which was a newegg shirt and an amd pen!!!!!!!!, HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!.
Brown noser. :rolleyes:

(Just kiddin' ya', btw.)
Dante
2003-04-28T23:07:37Z
Long live NewEgg! Down with NAMBLA!
FiYoG
2003-04-29T00:37:46Z
AMD pen=cool

NewEgg shirt=wtf are you going to do with that?!?!?! I'd rather get cdrs/rws