tredeuce
  •  tredeuce
  • 80.75% (Honored)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-09-08T20:31:35Z
For those who are reviewers who receive items to review from various companies, what happens to the items you review? Do you get to keep them, send them back, give them away, destroy them? I was just curious about all the stuff people get sent to review. I know it probably depends on what the company sending you the products want you to do with them, but do a majority let you just keep them?
digitaldd
2017-09-11T15:13:02Z
Originally Posted by: tredeuce 

For those who are reviewers who receive items to review from various companies, what happens to the items you review? Do you get to keep them, send them back, give them away, destroy them? I was just curious about all the stuff people get sent to review. I know it probably depends on what the company sending you the products want you to do with them, but do a majority let you just keep them?

I believe when reviewers get to keep a product they need to disclose it in the review. You see that on a lot of sites.

tredeuce
  •  tredeuce
  • 80.75% (Honored)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-09-11T19:59:40Z
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I know Amazon has a policy like that, but I thought that was an Amazon policy, not a product maker or reviewer one. I would think that the "big time" reviewers have the resources to buy their own products to review, so they could avoid the whole disclosure situation.