Blackhawk8100
2015-11-05T12:03:46Z
Hey Dave! I'm going to write something every time you come out of lurk mode:

Dave was hiding, silently. He was watching the fools quarrel. When the time was right, he would decide upon his next victim. He had chosen. Dave revealed himself from the dark mask of the shadows and pounced on his prey. Afterward, he was gone again, like a whispery wind on a cold winters night.

mastersson
2015-11-05T17:36:29Z

Masterson, why do all your posts contain links out to another site/product? Don't spam in here please. Thanks

Apologies. Didn't intend for them to be that way (they've at least created discussion).

mastersson
2015-11-05T17:37:07Z

Hey Dave! I'm going to write something every time you come out of lurk mode:

Dave was hiding, silently. He was watching the fools quarrel. When the time was right, he would decide upon his next victim. He had chosen. Dave revealed himself from the dark mask of the shadows and pounced on his prey. Afterward, he was gone again, like a whispery wind on a cold winters night.

Ha!

Blackhawk8100
2015-11-05T17:37:36Z

Apologies. Didn't intend for them to be that way (they've at least created discussion).

Sort of XD

nightstrikerPC
2015-11-09T00:31:47Z
If I had the money for this, it would almost be perfect for a project I have in mind... A mobile computer station in my car lol (not cheap to do)
Blackhawk8100
2015-11-09T01:23:15Z

If I had the money for this, it would almost be perfect for a project I have in mind... A mobile computer station in my car lol (not cheap to do)

Why a car? Internet would be awful, the AC isn't meant to handle that much, and how would you power the thing? The engine would constantly have to run to power the PC. An adapter wouldn't be able to carry that much current either 😛 I am curious how you would do this 😛