JJr
  •  JJr
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-18T03:43:36Z
Share your android apps that you use here and maybe convince us to install it too.

:wink:

Titanium back up pro - backing up apps ( really good, reliable)

3c toolbox pro - all in one, swiss knife of all android tools ( file manager, cpu manager, terminal emulator and much more)

nova launcher prime - very customizable launcher

mx player and vlc player - video players

greenify - hibernating apps (save battery) ( this feature is in 3c toolbox too but you need xposed framework)

neutron - a music player for audiophiles ( you might not like the UI)

airdroid - excellent app for transferring files to pc. connect your phone to your pc through this and wifi

kernel adiutor - kernel manager for those who root with custom kernel. the best i would say and its free

ad away- ad blocker for rooted phones ( must download f droid to update this app)

Sponsor
Blackhawk8100
2015-10-18T04:16:53Z
Why are there ads in your post?
JJr
  •  JJr
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-18T04:38:14Z

Why are there ads in your post?

what ads? im just describing each app.

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-18T04:41:31Z

what ads? im just describing each app.

There are ad links in your post for some reason

JJr
  •  JJr
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-18T04:47:23Z

There are ad links in your post for some reason

oh i see what you mean. i already changed the words and rephrased it. somehow an ad link is generated with specific words i have used

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-18T05:29:51Z
That is quite weird 😛
acarzt
  •  acarzt
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2015-10-20T13:46:26Z
Chrome and Google Maps are the 2 most used apps on my phone lol

I mostly download games to my phone, I don't do anything productive or useful with Android lol

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-20T14:19:42Z
The default browser for phones blow, I love chrome, now to see if there is a HH app 😛
JJr
  •  JJr
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-20T15:34:57Z

Chrome and Google Maps are the 2 most used apps on my phone lol

I mostly download games to my phone, I don't do anything productive or useful with Android lol

i dont like google chrome in android. it crashes alot and its size has been increasing every update. i use Dolphin browser alot it is faster and more reliable for me. Google maps is good for navigating. What games do you play ? there are lots of addictive android games lol. many games have simple mechanics yet so addictive .

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-20T16:23:13Z
I think you are just unlucky JJ
acarzt
  •  acarzt
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2015-10-20T22:19:30Z

i dont like google chrome in android. it crashes alot and its size has been increasing every update. i use Dolphin browser alot it is faster and more reliable for me. Google maps is good for navigating. What games do you play ? there are lots of addictive android games lol. many games have simple mechanics yet so addictive .

I've tried Dolphin in the past, as well as Firefox and a handful of other browsers but I keep coming back to chrome. It has been rock solid stable for me, never crashes, and it's plenty fast.

I use google maps to find restaurants nearby (also includes reviews), I use it to check traffic before I go home from work, I use it to get a street view of a location i've never been to. It was EXTREMELY helpful in navigating the subway system in NYC. I think it's my favorite app lol

Games I play:

Boom Beach

Clash of Clans

Tower of Hero

and occasionally I play these (rarely)

Marvel Champions

Pocket Mine 2

Plague Inc

Star Wars Commander

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

I like to play games that don't require a lot of thinking lol I think too much at work!

JJr
  •  JJr
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Member Topic Starter
2015-10-21T02:00:42Z

I've tried Dolphin in the past, as well as Firefox and a handful of other browsers but I keep coming back to chrome. It has been rock solid stable for me, never crashes, and it's plenty fast.

I use google maps to find restaurants nearby (also includes reviews), I use it to check traffic before I go home from work, I use it to get a street view of a location i've never been to. It was EXTREMELY helpful in navigating the subway system in NYC. I think it's my favorite app lol

Games I play:

Boom Beach

Clash of Clans

Tower of Hero

and occasionally I play these (rarely)

Marvel Champions

Pocket Mine 2

Plague Inc

Star Wars Commander

Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

I like to play games that don't require a lot of thinking lol I think too much at work!

alot of people play clash of clans and it is very addictive. lol

i will check that Dragon ball z game. Asphalt 8 rocks.

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-21T02:06:19Z
Wait, no one plays Fallout Shelter? That game is greatness 😃
acarzt
  •  acarzt
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
2015-10-21T02:23:39Z

Wait, no one plays Fallout Shelter? That game is greatness :D

Never heard of it... does it require thinking? Lol

Blackhawk8100
2015-10-21T02:27:08Z