daghostryder
2003-01-19T18:10:17Z
okay guys I'm back with a new question.
in system harware the system shows all god knows how many usb ports functioning properly.
However when I load in the soffteware and then plug in the usb item....NOTHING...zero....zip!
what gives??

This has happened with a logitech quick cam and for my sony camcorder it can see the hardware, but th eport says it's active.
help!!

On a side issue when I click on videos, my media player opens but the vido does not stream I just get sound with a still picture...what's up with that.

HEEEELP!!
Sponsor
Dazz
  •  Dazz
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2003-01-19T18:23:59Z
Hard to say? does it work with other devices say USB mouse or keyboard. Are you using the font of your case to plug in your USB devices?
daghostryder
2003-01-19T18:25:58Z
using a wireless mouse and key

Tried plugging the darn usb in ever port till it read one of them none read the cam, but in my hardware set up it shows all usb ports as active and working proerl
y
Dazz
  •  Dazz
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2003-01-19T18:32:29Z
It's just i used the front of my case USB ports and had the same problem but once i rearanged the connections i managed to give it power. But if you are plugging them directly to the board then you should have the problem. Unless they have been disabled in the BIOS you might want to check there. If i recall the devices are picked up but it won't give the devices any power so they won't work.
daghostryder
2003-01-19T18:36:30Z
hmmm .... I get power.
the usb are enabled and still NOTHING