News
  •  News
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2012-12-21T16:35:17Z

To commemorate the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S., HotHardware and our friends at Thermaltake, Gigabyte, and AMD teamed up to put together one heck of an exciting full-system give-away! This time around you all had a chance to win an AMD FX-8320-infused, custom-built rig complete with 8GB of RAM, a Gigabyte 990FX-based motherboard and Radeon HD 7950 graphics card—among many other goodies--all wrapped up in a slick Thermaltake Level 10 GT Battle Edition case. To sweeten the deal, the system also features a wide array of Thermaltake accessories including their awesome Level 10 mouse, MEKA G1 keyboard, and a gaming headset.

The complete parts list and breakdown for this custom gaming rig are listed below:

Case: Level 10 Battle Edition

Cooler: Water 2.0 Extreme

CPU: AMD FX-8320

Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7

Memory: 8GB DDR3

GPU: Gigabyte GV-R795WF3-3GD

PSU: Toughpower XT 1275 Platinum

Storage: WD 750GB HD

Keyboard: Meka G1 Mechanical keyboard

Mouse: Level 10 M Diamond Black Mouse w/ Ladon Mouse Pad

Audio: Shock Spin Black Gaming Headset

Well, we've had a chance to review all of the entries and have picked the winner. So without further delay... 

Dorkstar - You are the winner! 

Shoot us a note with your full contact information and we'll let you know when the machine ships! Congrats from Team HotHardware! We hope you enjoy it!

And for the hundreds of runners-up (there are no losers around here!), keep those commenting fingers limber--we'll be announcing our next giveaway very soon!
Sponsor
realneil
2012-12-21T16:45:08Z

Congrats Dorkstar!

Welcome to the winner's circle!

Thanks HotHardware and our very giving sponsors, for another great contest.

OSunday
2012-12-21T16:51:49Z

Congratulations man!!

Dorkstar
2012-12-21T16:56:38Z

Woooooooo! I've had enough heart attacks the past few days with my e-mail notifying me of a reply, that this time I wasn't even expecting it. Don't get me wrong, I just walked over to my wife and woke her up from a nap to tell her about it, she rolled over, grunted and went back to sleep. She's not as excited unfortunately...

Not only did I win a computer raging beast, but I felt like I've found a good place to settle down and share my opinions with other people with similar interest as myself. Every person here that I've conversed with, has been something I can only describe as a "good dude" (This applies to Manduh and any other females as well, lol). I can't wait to be here when someone else gets their big win!

Merry Christmas to all, and a big thanks to everyone at HotHardware for making this place what it is. A place like no other.

CDeeter
2012-12-21T17:00:07Z

Congrats man! You did it! Glad to hear you're going to stick around. See ya in the threads!

This sure was a fun one, thanks HH and all the sponsors!

sackyhack
2012-12-21T18:02:53Z

Seems like you're pretty excited, but are you HAPPY HAPPY LUCKY?!

Congrats! If there was a HH pool of who'd win, I would've picked you. Enjoy this monster, I think you certainly earned it.  This place could use a little more Dorkstar and a little less "Good inf, is good game!" and "GREAT PRIZE".

Manduh
  •  Manduh
  • 77% (Friendly)
  • Advanced Member
2012-12-21T18:08:40Z

Way to go Dorkstar!! And yep, we're all cool dudes here! 🙂 heehee

Thanks HotHardware and sponsors for another epic giveaway!

rrplay
2012-12-21T18:31:06Z

Congrats Dorkstar !! Way To Go Man !! No Doubt you are sure gonna dig that rig !! 🙂

Hope to see Ya Around with ManduHH and all the kool kats :)

eunoia
2012-12-21T19:27:51Z
altereDad
2012-12-21T19:38:46Z

Grats to the winner

Drake_McNasty
2012-12-21T20:01:22Z

Congrats! Enjoy that monster!

MayhemMatthew
2012-12-21T21:48:10Z

Congrats buddy, enjoy it. Thing is a beast.

Marco C
2012-12-21T23:57:38Z

I freakin' love this community. You guys and gals are awesome. Going to do out best to make the next giveaway even bigger.

delirious6
2012-12-22T03:55:12Z

Congrats! Very nice

rapid1
2012-12-22T09:52:40Z

Awesome and congrats Dorkstar I know you will enjoy it immensely not only do you get a totally new computer I absolutely love the case, and thats not to say any other component is not as awesome, no I just love the case (I am kind of freaky/obsessed about or with cases) Level10 GT's are that perfect balance. Grats again oh and welcome to the winners circle!