News
  •  Ray
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2011-09-19T17:16:31Z
http://www.google.com/wallet/where-it-works.html .

How to Get Google Wallet

Eligible Sprint Nexus S 4G customers will be prompted to download the latest version of Android software. Once this download is complete, customers can launch the Wallet app to try it.

Nexus S 4G from Sprint

Featuring the blazing speeds of Sprint 4G and a pure Google experience with Android™ 2.3, Gingerbread, Nexus S 4G is available today in Sprint stores and through www.Sprint.com  for $49.99 with eligible upgrade or new two-year contract and after a $50 mail-in rebate via reward card1 (pricing excludes taxes). Nexus S 4G requires activation on one of the Sprint Everything Data plans plus a required $10 Premium Data add-on charge for smartphones. Sprint’s Everything Data plan with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM includes unlimited Web, texting and calling to and from any mobile in America while on the Sprint Network, starting at just $69.99 per month plus required $10 Premium Data add-on charge (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges). 
Sponsor
omegadraco
2011-09-19T22:15:50Z

Nice to see the technology progressing I am still very skeptical about the security though.

gazd1
2011-09-20T09:49:18Z

In one way it maybe good to see this teck, but not for me though.[:D] I'd rather just use the standard eftpos or credit card facilities & be done with it. I'm sure that this is not faster than eftpos or credit card & can you trust your details going over the internet. I surely would not.[;)]