OptimusPrimeTime
2011-07-26T19:18:24Z
Drake_McNasty
2011-07-27T12:08:30Z

For some reason I like this better with the all black. I'm not sure why because I love the 600t in white. @realneil this case doesn't have crossfire connectors either, my guess is they just have the cards there to show spacial references and not to show an actual build.

haha, for some reason the one picture made me think of rainbow bright!!! AHHHH 80's flashback!

realneil
2011-07-27T14:26:53Z

Drake_McNasty wrote:

@realneil this case doesn't have crossfire connectors either,

Or power plugs connected to them,........Ha-Ha!

It's a great looking case, but I'd prefer the black as well. (agreed about the 600t in white)

I must confess, when I saw this for the first time, I immediately thought of my Old GE Stereo from back in the day,....way back in the day.

LBowen
2011-07-27T17:01:57Z

It's a nice color scheme but I think it would end up looking sort of bright in the dark and light is my enemy when it's bedtime; exactly why I wear a nightshade.

OptimusPrimeTime
2011-07-27T22:23:54Z

LBowen wrote:

It's a nice color scheme but I think it would end up looking sort of bright in the dark and light is my enemy when it's bedtime; exactly why I wear a nightshade.

[quote user="Drake_McNasty"]For some reason I like this better with the all blac

[quote user="realneil"]It's a great looking case, but I'd prefer the black as well. (agreed about the 600t in white)

"Agreed , it doesn't have that same charisma as the 600T white, the black Level 10 GT is more sleek."

[quote user="realneil"]I must confess, when I saw this for the first time, I immediately thought of my Old GE Stereo from back in the day,....way back in the day

"LMFAO, Looks just like it, do you still have it ?

realneil
2011-07-27T23:06:51Z

OptimusPrimeTime wrote:

do you still have it ?

Nope, my youngest son was knocked out by it. He took it and put Rockford Fosgate (not sure about the name of the speakers) speakers into the cabinets and used the original power amp in the stereo and the line in for his iPod. it sounded PSG when he was done with it.