realneil
2012-01-21T19:24:58Z

We only got a little more than a dusting last night.

I have neighbors that come over to help me shovel snow out of my driveway all of the time. They see a guy in a wheelchair with a snow-shovel and can't get to me quick enough. I enjoy doing it myself though. It's a good way to exercise and it's hard to over heat outside in the cold!

I can always just get into the Tacoma and use the 4X4 to leave if I need to get out of here quickly. We modified it so it's a true four wheel drive and it's very capable now.

omegadraco
2012-01-21T22:08:43Z

realneil wrote:

We only got a little more than a dusting last night.

I have neighbors that come over to help me shovel snow out of my driveway all of the time. They see a guy in a wheelchair with a snow-shovel and can't get to me quick enough. I enjoy doing it myself though. It's a good way to exercise and it's hard to over heat outside in the cold!

I can always just get into the Tacoma and use the 4X4 to leave if I need to get out of here quickly. We modified it so it's a true four wheel drive and it's very capable now.

Figures. I don't usually do my neighbors walks when the snow fall is under 3 inches. One has bad shoulders and the other is in his 60's so I try to take care of them whenever it is over a certain amount since I have a snow blower and it does not take much longer to do there walk while I am already out there doing mine.

True 4WD boy I haven't been able to drive a vehicle with that since my 87' blazer :P

AKwyn
  •  AKwyn
  • 71.2% (Friendly)
  • Advanced Member
2012-01-22T05:12:49Z

Took a hike in the local wilderness for 4 hours; wouldn't say it's my favorite wilderness spot but it is... wild.

rrplay
2012-01-23T08:34:06Z

yep looks like some of us have been playing around with the snow..   we had a total.of about 6 inches I guess>> and my routine is to try to get the snowplow in action before it s 6 inches or more.I usually do the neighbors neighbors across the street  he 's in his 80   but he like to get out and get some exercise...It actually been very grey around here most of the day ..seems a bit more unusual to get into all those dark greys..seems so dark even in the am one might think it is a lot later in the day before dusk..anyhoo I sorta dig it because it is a bit different  some what beautiful if one notices and worth taking the time to take a walk and chill.

rrplay
2012-01-23T08:37:03Z

Truth ! Another Monday morning

**** borrowed from a friends post on fb

Der Meister
2012-01-23T11:59:43Z

Im going to go fly in a few, before the weather comes in that is.

realneil
2012-01-23T12:46:25Z

Are you sure that your crispy isn't just crusty?

rrplay
2012-01-23T15:36:39Z

realneil wrote:

Are you sure that your crispy isn't just crusty?

LOL had to check ! OK maybe a bit crusty around the edges .and likely to be bit Quisp-y on the inside :)

might be  due to days of 'crispy critters' &  [H] pajama people

fat78
2012-01-23T19:05:49Z

Nice pic

I just spent about a hour hand writing a flow chart program that is ment for my engineering class because i dont have the software robopro to make it. Glad that i finally finshed it even though all it does is move a " elevator" to any of the 3 floors, then light up lamps depending on the floor and if a button isnt pressed after some time it will have to go back to ground level. Think i am going to get started on the next programs even though i am already ahead because i have this week off and not much to do due to regents week.

Aoshi
2012-01-24T17:36:01Z

Today I did an online course for ICS systems and took a test and got certified instantly! Needed it for a job 😃.

omegadraco
2012-01-24T20:36:57Z

Was it a free test? or something that the company had to pay for?

On another note I got to play with my fathers ASUS Transformer Prime today oh my god that tablet is so sexy and fast. Its been upgraded to ICS already and is very nice many features that are better than IOS such as being able to swipe an app closed.

jtheater
2012-01-24T22:07:53Z

Awesome pics!  What did I do today.....  Hmmmm..  I counseled my troop on the importance of suspense's and his future with the AF.   Hopefully, he will turn over a new leaf.  

LBowen
2012-02-03T01:56:58Z

That would be my tablet of choice.  The design and features make it drool-worthy and it has my favorite OS yet Ice Cream Sandwich :)

LBowen
2012-02-04T17:32:55Z

Today some grocery shopping and I did some entries for a contest through my job.

Der Meister
2012-02-26T15:40:57Z

Had another student pass their check ride on the first try. Nothing more rewarding then that.