LBowen
2011-04-26T05:24:37Z

Those are some amazing pictures you posted and I bet it feels great to be a flight instructor.  Do you have more freedom with your schedule now?

LBowen
2011-04-26T09:07:17Z

So far tried to sleep, failed miserably but I have class later today followed by an open afternoon :)

Der Meister
2011-04-26T12:59:40Z

LBowen wrote:

Those are some amazing pictures you posted and I bet it feels great to be a flight instructor.  Do you have more freedom with your schedule now?

Yep I make my own every week. 

LBowen
2011-04-26T15:57:54Z

Congrats on getting out of the rat race then.  [Y]

Today I have the rest of the day off and I'm expecting my green hard drive from Newegg a little bit later.  So I will most likely be playing some Avernum 6 or Dance Central.

realneil
2011-04-26T21:47:14Z

Der Meister wrote:

Rubys is a great burger joint.

Been there, I agree,...the food there is great.

LBowen
2011-04-27T20:24:42Z

So far today just class and videogames.  About to go to Best Buy to pick up a sata cable for my green drive.

realneil
2011-04-27T21:17:04Z

Took some Hummer Pics today. These were shot with a Flip Movie camera so the quality is a bit low.

I love feeding these little guys.

Drake_McNasty
2011-04-27T21:27:08Z

The pics are really good for a flip camera, thanks for sharing. The landscape looks really pretty where you live lots of green. We have a few hummingbirds that love the flowers at my work, they are super loud in the morning.

As for what did I do today? I poop my pants this morning.

realneil
2011-04-27T21:54:36Z

Drake_McNasty wrote:

As for what did I do today? I poop my pants this morning.

Yeah, I'll bet you did. This was "the one" to win so far,........

Mine was a damn nice win at the time too. I still use it and it's still an awesome PC too. They've gifted a number of complete systems and several parts bundles since I've been around. They just won't stop!!

I know you consider yourself lucky to win as I do. Nothing like waiting at the door for the UPS guy to bring that box! I hope that you enjoy it like I've enjoyed mine.

Congratulations

rrplay
2011-04-28T09:21:57Z

hope everyone that were in the paths of the bad T storms🇱🇮 and severe weather areas are doing OK this morning I saw that neil had to power out last nite and hope that he's OK , 

man ! it's been a rainy April and hope folks are doing OK.

Der Meister
2011-04-28T13:31:21Z

Im excited for this week to end. I am off to Can[censored] for a week starting Sunday, I cant wait!

Boring day today, just the office for 4hrs then the factory for 8hrs. But today is my second to last day at the factory!

realneil
2011-04-28T13:57:32Z

Der Meister wrote:

But today is my second to last day at the factory!

Forever? If so, congratulations to you for breaking free.

Der Meister
2011-04-28T14:58:27Z

Yep Friday will be my last day. I am quite excited

LBowen
2011-04-28T15:18:28Z

So far I rocked my presentation in class and I have work later.

Oh yeah I also found this and thought you guys might like, they are giving away an ASUS Rampage 3 Black Edition.  I hope one of us wins :)

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/landingpages/youtube/ultimateforcecontest/

fat78
2011-04-28T18:44:53Z

congratz Der Meister, and thanks for the link LBrown that is one badass mobo.

I recently found out i have an uncle who works for McAfee over easter week end and that the company who recently bought them out give employee discounts for components (*hint* their name starts with i and are fairly well know for making cpus),so if i win this mobo i am going to buy a pretty decent chip for it.