Der Meister
2011-04-19T14:32:05Z

Thought it would be a cool idea to start a thread about fun stuff you did today or maybe every day, so post it up!

I'll start it off with some views from my office. 

A Picture of my Student working hard, and me hardly working. 

UserPostedImage

Wing strut and a cool canyon. 

UserPostedImage

A little bit of green mixed in.

UserPostedImage

Drake_McNasty
2011-04-19T14:52:18Z

Are you trying to make people feel bad? I'm in a cubicle right now. I'll bring my camera tomorrow and take a picture of the ocean. But as for what am I doing today? I'm making an animation with maya and after effects, always fun.

Inspector
2011-04-19T17:19:29Z

Well today, i went out bought a duffel bag, got home.... be lazy and play computer all day :P

LBowen
2011-04-19T22:13:49Z

I woke up and rode my bike to class.  Came back home and washed my clothes and the dishes.  While waiting for my clothes I played Avernum 6 and watched some Anime.  Sort of a slow day.

PFeenstra
2011-04-19T22:33:32Z

I worked, came home and devoured some smoked bratwurst and Reese Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and napped for an hour. The evening is proving to be most productive.

rrplay
2011-04-19T22:56:16Z

This is a great idea for a thread Der Meister  Thanks !

Kind of a slow day and took the road bike for a spin around the lake, & rode the parks trails a bit. that was pretty invigorating with the cooler air temps & wind.

Had a real nice phone conversation with my sister, which was relaxing.

So all in all a good day..

Drake_McNasty
2011-04-20T14:01:21Z

Well today kids sounds like a lazy day. I had a meeting this morning, a small flash project for the day and I'm going to walk by the beach during lunch. After lunch I'll probably just mess around with the company xoom and bum around hot hardware! I love the California work ethic!

Der Meister
2011-04-20T14:58:12Z

my day today is going to much less enjoyable. Today only one flight, and then off to the factory. The good part is only 7 days left at the factory, and then I'm free!!!

rrplay
2011-04-20T15:18:00Z

Der Meister wrote:

my day today is going to much less enjoyable. Today only one flight, and then off to the factory. The good part is only 7 days left at the factory, and then I'm free!!!

my day is pretty enjoyable so far still a bit cool out. already had the bike out for a bit

was really nice for you to share those pics from the plane yesterday I zoomed and zoomed all over them and could not spot ya [kidding of course]

looked like I spotted a golf course and had to get outside

anyhoo maybe when you're free you'll fire up that smoker again like ya did the other weekend a while back and let us know how it goes.

JOMA
  •  JOMA
  • 100% (Exalted)
2011-04-20T16:22:15Z

Went on a job interview.

Der Meister
2011-04-21T15:25:18Z

2 flights today, two tomorrow, two Saturday, and 1 on Sunday... yes I fly all the time...lol

Drake_McNasty
2011-04-21T15:52:11Z

Are you a student logging flight time or do you have your license? Either way it sounds like fun. Today I'm stuck in a cube working with flash and xml. Exciting!

rrplay
2011-04-21T22:35:54Z

A bit warmer outside today this afternoon than anticipated low 50s F and breezy 25mph+

a brisk bike ride on trail and around the lake this time I took a pic

hole #5 no problem skipped it & played 2 rounds with some pals

rest of course most enjoyable and playable.

Drake_McNasty
2011-04-22T12:06:39Z

haha that is awesome. The course in my parents town is right next to the river so whenever it floods the whole course becomes a lake. It's always more interesting after the water recedes because of the stumps and obstacles that are left behind.

Der Meister
2011-04-22T21:13:43Z

Drake_McNasty wrote:

Are you a student logging flight time or do you have your license? Either way it sounds like fun. Today I'm stuck in a cube working with flash and xml. Exciting!

I am a CFI, so I am teaching the students and I am getting paid and logging the time.[:D]