realneil
2010-02-01T16:00:32Z

I have to take a couple of the dogs to the Vet for their Rabies shots so I can renew their licences. By the time I get back it should be over and done with.

Congrats to the winner. This has been a good one folks!

Bye! [:P]

gibbersome
2010-02-01T16:11:57Z

Bighorse wrote:

I hope I am in shape enough to survive if I won this system. I would refresh Hothardware and see my name and have a heartattack or something. That would be some crap. If that happens I Bighorse, leave this machine to the winner of Gaming Battle Royal. I have faith that Hothardware and Origin will pick only the best of games for these might combatants to test their skills. So if my fate is sealed will you rise up to the challenge of the Gaming Battle Royal. LMAO

Don't worry Bighorse, a couple of wires hooked up to the 1200 Watt ThermalTake ToughPower, and we'd zap you back to life!

rapid1
2010-02-01T16:16:23Z

OK I am gonna go nut's who win's

Inspector
2010-02-01T16:16:24Z

gibbersome wrote:

Don't worry Bighorse, a couple of wires hooked up to the 1200 Watt ThermalTake ToughPower, and we'd zap you back to life!

LMFAO, Yep no ones going to die today!

See you back soon realneil!

Bighorse
2010-02-01T16:17:26Z

LOL, I think I can pull through. I just wanted to start a big gaming competition, that would be fun like ONE HUGE LAN PARTY.

rapid1
2010-02-01T16:21:36Z

yeah I guess if will run your external blender for your fruit drinks zapping him back will work!

gibbersome
2010-02-01T16:22:18Z

realneil wrote:

I have to take a couple of the dogs to the Vet for their Rabies shots so I can renew their licences. By the time I get back it should be over and done with.

Congrats to the winner. This has been a good one folks!

Bye! Stick out tongue

Crap, the one calming influence here is gone! Okay guys....time to FREAK OUT!  [:S] 

Drago
  •  Drago
  • 51% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2010-02-01T16:45:28Z

Come on guys, have some patience.  Davo and Marco have to do their crazy ritual of picking a winner, and that can take some time.  Not only that, they have to say their goodbyes to the fantastic rig to.  HH will announce a winner when they are ready and not before.

If you want something to talk about, then try to guess the crazy ritual they use.  Personally, i think they put the names of all the members on one dollar bills, then hit the local strip club and the last dollar left is the winner.

rapid1
2010-02-01T16:59:48Z

Yeah Dave and Marco are doing whatever they do to pick a winner as usual. They could just be busy as well I imagine something like a forum such as this one takes quite a bit of work. The strip club idea is a funny one though. Maybe they just put the names on little post it notes and put them on a dart board best 2 out of 3 lol.

gibbersome
2010-02-01T17:01:54Z

Drago wrote:

If you want something to talk about, then try to guess the crazy ritual they use.  Personally, i think they put the names of all the members on one dollar bills, then hit the local strip club and the last dollar left is the winner.

I say let the monkey do it. Remember this little gem:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BQez2RN_uk]

Inspector
2010-02-01T17:13:14Z

lmfao, Great video! The monkey already choose a winner but it ran off with the origin computer... Sadly the name he picked out was MONKEY...

gibbersome
2010-02-01T17:23:14Z

Inspector wrote:

lmfao, Great video! The monkey already choose a winner but it ran off with the origin computer... Sadly the name he picked out was MONKEY...

LMAO! Good one Inspector! [:D]

Bighorse
2010-02-01T17:38:32Z

Nah here is how they will pick. Each one picked a name and they play paper, rock, scissors for it. Best 2 out of 3 of course. Then tada we have our winner. Or they are killing each other in an old school Halo match. OH even better they are playing Go-fish. LOL

LaMpiR
2010-02-01T17:49:27Z

Come on, ship to international :)

Soupstyle
2010-02-01T17:50:39Z

I think they use the method from the south park where the government decides whether to bail out someone or not. (http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/222638)