_Viper_X_
2002-04-21T22:46:05Z
well, it's summer now where i live(HOT weather), and computers is not a summber hobby, i got other hobbies that i do outside that are perfect for this type of weather, so......my point......i'm leavin for a little while, i'll be back when i don't feel i'm wastin my time inside

PEACE
Acid_Burn
2002-04-21T23:35:58Z
w0rd d00d

It's getting hot down here
pompoen
2002-04-23T02:27:44Z
Quote:

Originally posted by _Viper_X_
well, it's summer now where i live(HOT weather), and computers is not a summber hobby, i got other hobbies that i do outside that are perfect for this type of weather, so......my point......i'm leavin for a little while, i'll be back when i don't feel i'm wastin my time inside

PEACE

this must be the most sarcastic post i have seen here
_Viper_X_
2002-04-23T20:44:25Z
sarcastic...?????????????/

wasn't meant to be, sorry if it sounded that way, but i'm just not the type of person that can sit inside while the sun is shinning, i got cars to work on, four-wheelers and dirtbike's to ride, my lil' brother has a few r/c cars that'll do alsmost 50 mph... so there is just many more things i feel i can be doing besides this

NO OFFENSE to anybody who spends their time like this, it's just not me
The_Punisher29
2002-04-23T21:30:40Z
Quote:

wasn't meant to be, sorry if it sounded that way, but i'm just not the type of person that can sit inside while the sun is shinning, i got cars to work on, four-wheelers and dirtbike's to ride, my lil' brother has a few r/c cars that'll do alsmost 50 mph... so there is just many more things i feel i can be doing besides this

I'm the type of person that can sit insinde while the sun is shinning Well where I live we get temps of 10oC ... But in the summer I like playing on the PC in the COLD basement lol
Acid_Burn
2002-04-23T22:48:58Z
Today was actually kinda of cool. Only got to the mid to upper 70's. It was getting in the mid 90's for awhile.

Although down here, it can be mild in terms of temps, but its so damn humid, that it is horrible. Ugh weather sucks down here, although it has its exciting times
lbwarped
2002-04-24T00:03:08Z
we hit 92 last wednesday, but then sunday it snowed... now it's about 50F.... changes so much :confused:
pompoen
2002-04-24T03:11:28Z
damn farhenheit :mad:

its 22C now, just how i like it i have been laying on the grass for a long time yesterday and today aint gonna be different

and viper i didn't mean it that serious, but yeah it sounded sarcastic :rolleyes:
The_Punisher29
2002-04-24T18:01:36Z
Quote:

Originally posted by pompoen
damn farhenheit :mad:

lol I don't understand anything in feet, oz and all that stuff well today we got 12C here...
Geek Goddess
2002-04-26T02:00:13Z
Quote:

Something wrong with people who enjoy staying inside instead of out in the burning sun, where you can get skin cancer and wrinkles will form quicker AND sun spots? I don't think I'll be out much this summer. Only when I am riding the sea-doos and maybe getting a tan at the beach, but I feel violated when I am in a bathing suit and a bunch of people are around. Have fun outside. Sunburn....*shiver*