• 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2008-04-20T08:39:49Z

For those in the know, it's 420!!!!  It is also known as Earth Day too.[;)]

Dev
  •  Dev
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
2008-04-20T09:14:29Z

Heres mine. Watching Ice Age 2 with a bowl of cheerios.

Savage Animal
2008-04-20T14:55:31Z

Thats very pretty. Must. Taste. Good! Ah, how I miss the old days. OK not really, but a few years ago I would have had some buds that looked just a delicious.

Crisis Causer
2008-04-20T15:01:15Z

Damn stoners.  Don't you have better things to do?

nelsoncp21
2008-04-20T20:02:50Z

You guys crack me up. Sad thing is I remeber the days when I had the same outlook. Funny how life changes your outlook on things.

thcinthemembrane
2008-04-21T08:44:47Z

I smoked a half oz to the dome

ice_73
2008-04-21T16:28:55Z

fyi posting illegal pics like that isnt too smart since like cops could request hh to give up info etc... etc... like those vids of people on youtube beating up people or those posts on craigslist.

just my .02

also fyi 4/20 is also hitlers birthday, and it coincided with passover this year O_o

nelsoncp21
2008-04-21T17:04:26Z

Hey ice, while I am not for drugs at all anymore, the cops are not going to go out of they're way to track someone down via ip to bust someone for a dime bag. An assault in which someone gets seriously harmed is a different story.

vicaphit
2008-04-21T18:29:40Z

Anything less than a dimebag is a ticket anyway, you don't get arrested unless you have a ton of drugs, then you have intent to sell to deal with...

Dimebag... RIP

recoveringknowitall
2008-04-21T18:42:46Z

Where I live you can't buy dimes... only dubs of the chron.

Schwag is mostly awful anyway IMO.

ice_73
2008-04-21T19:28:43Z

nelsoncp21 wrote:

Hey ice, while I am not for drugs at all anymore, the cops are not going to go out of they're way to track someone down via ip to bust someone for a dime bag. An assault in which someone gets seriously harmed is a different story.

depends on the place. some places cops dont give a **** about any drugs, others they are real hard on you. also cops have gone out of their way to bust people over pics and videos before. im just posting my opinion. since it is relativly easy to track people down via ip addy and the like.

also he didnt say it was a dime bag.... and he didnt say if he grows or not......

overall it just isnt a good idea to post pics of stuff like that.
thcinthemembrane
2008-04-22T15:56:33Z

cops don't care about weed.  Weed is also decriminalized in many areas so such a search for the offender would be impossible since its a "violation" rather than crime.  violations that result in tickets and no jail time would not be investigated.  The only investigation that a police department could do would be if the ticketed person claims the ticket was given on false pretence.

Not to mention federally for that amount you wouldnt be charged.  So if it wasnt federally illegal each state has its own drug laws therefore the state he resides in would have to bring the charges up directly to him.  But since he isn’t even in the picture the perfect defense would be that he located the picture elsewhere and just posted it on a website.   

Dev
  •  Dev
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
2008-04-22T17:35:47Z

ice_73 wrote:

fyi posting illegal pics like that isnt too smart since like cops could request hh to give up info etc... etc... like those vids of people on youtube beating up people or those posts on craigslist.

just my .02

also fyi 4/20 is also hitlers birthday, and it coincided with passover this year O_o

Don't worry dude. For me or HH to be arrested and convicted police must prove that 

a) A crime was commited. 

b)Who commited it.

Posting a picture of weed is not a crime nor is it against HotHardware policy. Which only really refers to sexually explicit images or exessively big images. In Ireland the stuff is illegal but the guards (cops) would most likely simply confiscate anything around the ounce mark. 

-Dev

higgamo
2008-04-22T18:23:29Z

he could also have it for medical use lol who knows xD

Covert_One24
2008-04-27T06:10:45Z

higgamo wrote:

he could also have it for medical use lol who knows xD

haha with good [censored]like that i dont think its for medicinal purposes 😉