•  frg1
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2008-03-10T11:29:14Z

http://gizmodo.com/365833/turn-an-old-mac-into-a-toilet-paper-dispenser

this will probably make mac people mad but i think its funny so no offence 

vicaphit
2008-03-10T18:40:16Z

That is a bad idea for my bathroom, I would constantly be wiping the urine off of it.  It would take far to much willpower to NOT piss all over the thing!

Kamrooz
2008-03-10T18:47:35Z

vicaphit wrote:

That is a bad idea for my bathroom, I would constantly be wiping the urine off of it.  It would take far to much willpower to NOT piss all over the thing!

LOL...That gave me a damn good laugh..It hurt at the same time though thanks to my sore throat >_<. But imo...It's not even worth pissin' on 😛..Cause then I'd have to clean it to make sure my toilet paper is still nice and tidy ^.^...lol 

methious
2008-03-10T19:37:24Z

At last finally, a good use for a Mac.

frg1
  •  frg1
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2008-03-10T19:56:16Z
Covert_One24
2008-03-10T20:04:36Z

Kamrooz wrote:

[quote user="vicaphit"]

LOL...That gave me a damn good laugh..It hurt at the same time though thanks to my sore throat >_<. But imo...It's not even worth pissin' on 😛..Cause then I'd have to clean it to make sure my toilet paper is still nice and tidy ^.^...lol 

haha.  My piss is far more superior than that mac.  Obviously i produce more processing power in my pee than apple does in their macs [:P]

frg1
  •  frg1
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2008-03-10T20:07:00Z

Covert_One24 wrote:

[quote user="Kamrooz"]

[quote user="vicaphit"]

haha.  My piss is far more superior than that mac.  Obviously i produce more processing power in my pee than apple does in their macs Stick out tongue

i would say atleast double processing power