Dave_HH
  •  Dave_HH
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2007-10-06T11:51:59Z

Hello Everyone,

We've made a few key changes to the functionality of the main site and forum that allow for better integration of the common features of our commenting engine in HotHardware's news stories and our forum software.

As you'll notice, news posts on HotHardware.com are now generating their own individual threads in our forum.  Forum Admins are also moving these news posts to their proper forum content category and location.  You may now comment and interact with each other in any of these news threads in our forum, and your comments and interaction with each other will show up in the corresponding HotHardware.com News post on our main site!  Conversely, if you prefer to just login to the main site and comment in the news thread, your post will also appear in the forum thread!

Enjoy the new features, have fun, learn and share.

Thanks!
Dave Altavilla

Sponsor
Dave_HH
  •  Dave_HH
  • 100% (Exalted)
2007-10-06T12:24:28Z

Oh and of course, don't be shy about letting us know how you all like this new feature. [;)]

recoveringknowitall
2007-10-06T13:54:48Z

No disrespect certainly, but... I can take it or leave it personally.

Dave_HH
  •  Dave_HH
  • 100% (Exalted)
2007-10-06T20:13:33Z

That's fine... but you do realize that we've brought this feature out to the forum, so that you folks are more involved with the day-to-day content of the site, right?

That's what this is all about; your participation in HH. 

recoveringknowitall
2007-10-06T20:20:55Z

Hmm... it'll probably grow on me!

kid007
2007-10-06T22:14:24Z

Hey Dave like the new upgrade, i always have love the way you guys find something new to add. It bring innovation and creativeness and yes damn it i'm saying it!. 😛 either ways have a great weekend guys.

Dave_HH
  •  Dave_HH
  • 100% (Exalted)
2007-10-15T20:33:51Z

Thanks Mano, enjoy.  :)

recoveringknowitall
2007-10-15T21:09:26Z

Can't fight progress... I really have enjoyed a handful of the stories!

Keep it up!!! [Y]