Alkaholic125
2006-07-06T23:17:54Z
I offered to build my sister a pc that would run the sims, which I can do. However her parents are thinking about getting her a laptop instead that will run the sims, so they asked me to find one and they expect it to be around 700 dolars. Can that be done? I didn't think so but if anyone can help me out and at least give me an idea what kind of laptop will run the game, it's The Sims 2, that would be great. Thanks.
Sam
  •  Sam
  • 50.25% (Neutral)
2006-07-07T00:35:16Z
for 700, i think i can be done since the requirements aren't too high. however, i think it won't be a wise idea since laptops get obsolete pretty quick. if you do choose, however, to get it, dell and hp has some alright deals...i think.
Super Dave
2006-07-07T01:15:02Z
HERE are the system requirements for the Sims, Alkaholic. I don't think you will have any problems finding an inexpensive laptop with those specs.
ice_73
2006-07-07T20:57:37Z
quote:

Originally posted by: Super Dave
HERE are the system requirements for the Sims, Alkaholic. I don't think you will have any problems finding an inexpensive laptop with those specs.

unless he means flight simulator or something more advanced... a old p3 can handle sims.