bibite
2006-07-27T13:38:43Z
Great list of all things Firefox
* Extensions * Search Engines * Themes * Customizing Firefox * More Firefox Resources

Worth a look.
SilverVenom57
2006-07-27T15:25:40Z
Why bother getting extensions when Opera already has them all? Not even joking, the new 9 version has 95% of all those you just listed, including a much smarter password saver, popup blocker is much more intelligent, and auto form filler. Even has a built in "reader" you can highlight text and it will read it to you, and has voice recognicion, now includes widgets for anything it doesn't already have. Paired with a good skin from their website: Eg "The Blue Button v1.1", its great, oh yeah, and it has build in email client. And it's faster than firefox. Has everything and much more. I almost forgot. MOUSE GESTURES! You can do every function required just by holding the right click and moving the mouse in a certain direction. Back, forward, print, copy, new page, bookmarks, the list goes on and on. I could go on more many hours and provide at least 10 links showing why opera is faster/more efficient, than IE & FireFox, Safari, ect. Basically the fox gets trounced by it.
dorogar
2006-07-27T17:22:01Z
I didnt like DownTHEMall as it was kind of hanging on my PC (it was downloading the file but it I couldnt fined it in the download directory)

Ive downloaded the new opera and didnt like it. In my opinion Firefox is muchhhhhh better then browser available now
SilverVenom57
2006-09-21T17:27:24Z
In no order in particular:

StumbleUpon - You can stumble on some really neat pages.
FasterFox - Faster, but not as fast as Opera. :-p
FlashGot - Download/link manager
Adblock - Blacks Ads...duh.
FoxyMeter - See how many pages you have surfed.
MouseGestures - Add the wonderful world of mouse gestures, my favorite feature ever, to firefox.
TimeTracker - Keeps track of how much time you spend on the net.
Ctrl Tab Preview - Works like Alt + Tab in windows, but now inside of firefox.
Colorful Tabs - Makes the browser look more alive.
Answers - Helps you keep on top of modern lingo.
Thefoshe
2007-02-27T19:50:25Z
I use Faviconize (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3780/) it makes my tabs smaller.