marcusd
  •  marcusd
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-08-16T16:35:11Z
I feel sorry it's my first post and it's asking for help, but it has been driving me crazy. I've been using a DFI Lanparty KT400A for 2 years now, and I had a problem 3 months ago, I thought I had solved it but the same problem came back again last weekend.
When I turn my desktop on, the fans start to spin and then a second later them stop. The motherboard leds still on, power supply led and system on led, but there's no another signal from the system. No beeps or HD noise, nothing seems to happen.
When this problem happened 3 months ago, I got a new top quality power supply and cooler. And it started to work okay. Last weekend I shut down my computer in a regular way and in the next morning it didn't turn on. I really don't know what may be happening, in the user's manual they said that a beep alarm would sound if it's a problem with the cpu fan. I have the cpu fan protection enabled. I tested my power supply, it's been working ok. I cleared the CMOS, but nothing changed. Do you know what may be happening and what I can do to solve it? ANy help will be great. Thanks in advance.

Marcus Marchand
Sponsor