Sponsor
FragUPlenty
2005-06-16T04:52:38Z
HotshotUK
2005-06-16T10:10:10Z
quote:

Originally posted by: scaVenger
wow has HH has changed !! for the best i hope

You must be joking. New Software sucks, I cant stop flaming people and we have an isreali filling the place with spam.

Glad to see that people are coming back, and not just leaving all the time.
S2
  •  S2
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2005-06-16T10:20:47Z
Welcome back my brotha!
Dave_HH
2005-06-16T15:29:08Z
HotShot,

You're free to express your opinion here of course but why are you always so negative? "The new software sucks"... thanks, it's great to know our hard work in this place is appreciated.

One thing I will warn you on is your racist commentary... stop with that crap or I'm pulling the plug on you. You've been warned about the last pic you posted. Why can't you just try and be civil?

Push it far enough and there won't be anymore warnings, just a deletion of your account.
Jordan
  •  Jordan
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-06-16T15:31:36Z
Welcome back scaVenger! You joined a little while after me, I remeber you!
HotshotUK
2005-06-16T17:18:17Z
quote:

Originally posted by: Davo
HotShot,

You're free to express your opinion here of course but why are you always so negative? "The new software sucks"... thanks, it's great to know our hard work in this place is appreciated.

One thing I will warn you on is your racist commentary... stop with that crap or I'm pulling the plug on you. You've been warned about the last pic you posted. Why can't you just try and be civil?

Push it far enough and there won't be anymore warnings, just a deletion of your account.

Roger on the "Racial" stuff, but the software is generally considered rubbish across the board
Dave_HH
2005-06-16T21:47:54Z
Like I said you're entitled to your opinion... but I completely disagree. We've been VBulletin/PHP for a while and this board software is a lot more powerful in a lot of respects, if you just take a little time to look at the features and settings a bit.
FragUPlenty
2005-06-16T21:49:46Z
Look the software is fine Hotshot complains about everything. Hay Hot Shot if it sucks then why do you post here.
Dave_HH
2005-06-16T22:58:21Z
Now that's a good point, Frag. HotShot, you're more than welcome to buzz off and not come back, anytime you like. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out....
entermymatrix03
2005-06-16T23:14:05Z
dood, did davo just say ass? thats like the claw calling all the green aliens asses in toy story! lol. j/k, trying to loosen' this room up a bit.
FragUPlenty
2005-06-16T23:31:48Z
quote:

Now that's a good point, Frag. HotShot, you're more than welcome to buzz off and not come back, anytime you like. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out....

Amen to that bro

Posting here is a privelege not a right, Its free and Davo and the other mods do a hell of a good job running it so stop complaining
drucifer
2005-06-17T03:23:24Z
0wn3|), and WB
Elsparrow
2005-06-17T04:08:25Z
quote:

If hotshot goes I go. At the moment all I see is Version1 starting fights with most members here but for some reason only Hotshot gets warnings. As far as I am concerned all the mods here at the moment are slacker than a clowns pants
FragUPlenty
2005-06-17T04:14:55Z
Hot Shot keeps putting down the forums, Oh the software sucks, oh bla bla bla, when I doubt he knows a damn thing about the software or how to run a forum, and I dont know if you saw the picture that he posted, but I doubt he has any enlightened idiologies about how woman should be treated either.