SquishyFishy
2005-05-12T20:18:03Z
The topic title kind of explains it. I listen to mostly punk and rock. What music do you other people here listen to?
Sponsor
Jordan
  •  Jordan
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-05-12T20:52:25Z
Anything from heavy rock to alt dance/industrial and light rock/indie too. To be honest I don't like to class music, some bands just can't be classed (e.g. Mindless Self Indulgence). I just class them as Jordan likes or Jordan dislikes

Some examples of bands I like: Mindless Self Indulgence, Pearl Jam, Placebo, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, Idlewild, Garbage, JJ72 (newer stuff), Metallica, Korn, Supergrass, System of a Down, REM, Disturbed, Nirvana to name a few.

Oh I like some older (80s) artists too like [censored]n, U2, David Bowie etc

Hehe I just copied that from another forum I go to since the same question came up not so long ago there
SquishyFishy
2005-05-12T21:04:40Z
Well I can see what you mean Jordan. Some music is just like that, it can be considered many different things. I think U2 and System Of A Down are both good as well. I guess I also have some Industrial music (i.e. Deadsy), and also some soft rock and metal.
Ne0rC
2005-05-12T21:05:46Z
I can basically listen to anything. Genre favorites are Death/Black metal, progressive rock/metal, and some rap.
tk623
2005-05-12T21:38:23Z
I have to go with almost everything. Though HipHop and Rap not so much - only certain songs and only when I'm in the mood.
Some soft rock, some 80s stuff and even some classic oldies.
drucifer
2005-05-12T21:58:53Z
Punk (REAL PUNK NOT YOUR [censored]POP PUNK) Alternative, Metal, Hard, Classic, Nu-metal. Im into the w[censored] "rock" thing . Except for [censored]bands like Simple Plan... Then rap is pretty sweet along with dance/trance/techno. So everything but country and pop-punk? (of the biggest genres)
entermymatrix03
2005-05-12T23:01:33Z
favorite bands: 3 doors down, tool, a perfect circle. i can listen to those three artists all day everyday and never get tired of them.

i like all sorts of music, just no country and a tiny bit of rap. i'm love 80's as well!
Der Meister
2005-05-13T00:05:47Z
humm lets see...

Metal: Meatllica, Ozzy, NIN, Marylin manson, and rob Zombie...ect...

Industrial metal: rammstein, Phudys, Sthalhammer, and Eisbrecher...

Old stuff: Doors, Led Zepplin, Jimmy hindrex...ect..

Euro techno: Orbital, Cosmic gate...ect..

NO rap!!!
sacula
2005-05-13T01:21:28Z
heh well here's a list of the bands i have on my PC right now. i listen to other stuff obviously, but this is what i've been listening to for the past little while:

37500 yens
Ahleuchatistas
apse
the arcade fire
at the drive-in
battles
because of ghosts
bjork
bloc party
boards of canada
burn rome in a dream
chevreuil
chuck mangione
coheed and cambria
cursive
don caballero
dredg
eluvium
explosions in the sky
the feud
four tet
fridge
front line assembly
glassjaw
godspeed! you black emporer
the halifax pier
hopesfall
howard hello
hum
i'm not a gun
kammerflimmer kollektief
lumen
the mars volta
massive attack
minus the bear
mogwai
mum
neil perry
onelinedrawing
piglet
radiohead
rainer maria
redneck manife[censored]>the rise
rumah sakit
the sea and cake
the shins
a silver mount zion
the six parts seven
smashing pumpkins
sparta
tarentel
this is a process of still life
thrice
tortoise
tristeza
Unbekannter Knstler
unkle
weights and measures
yo la tengo
zombi
HotshotUK
2005-05-13T09:20:05Z
Anything, Favourite bands/Artists include the likes of:

Guns n Roses
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Aerosmith
The Eagles
The Village People
Spandau Ballet
Erasure
The Commundards
Meat Loaf
Michael Jackson
Oasis
Tupac
Brian Adams

... The list goes on
Elsparrow
2005-05-13T12:28:59Z
Less Than Jake, Autopilot Off, Feeder, The Ataris, Brand New, Reel Big Fish, Green Day, New Found Glory, Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden.

Think thats all of em
SquishyFishy
2005-05-13T15:14:42Z
Elsparrow, yes Less Than Jake and Green Day are both great bands. I don't really like the new pop-punk stuff either.

EDIT: I can't seem to spell at school
Elsparrow
2005-05-13T15:20:14Z
Hehe. Less Than Jake is pretty much all I listen to right now.

The Ghosts of me and you; The Science of Selling Yourself Short; Robots One, Humas Zero; Bridge and Tunnel Authority; Look What Happened

Those are all great LTJ songs
SquishyFishy
2005-05-13T15:22:35Z
Goodbye in Gasoline and Plastic Cup Politics are good songs as well.
Dev
  •  Dev
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2005-05-13T16:33:39Z
Guns n roses ,the chillies ,[censored]n , ac/dc,jimi hendrix,zepplin,beetles,u2 verve,oasis,and other stuff like green day and a perfect circle.