leearco
  •  leearco
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-02-13T04:36:06Z
Thought it would be interesting to see what game people are waiting for, to be released.
after seeing short clip of Battlefield 2 I would have to say this one for me.
Sponsor
Elsparrow
2005-02-13T16:10:46Z
S*T*A*L*K*E*R or the Far Cry sequel that is called The Project (I think)
Ne0rC
2005-02-13T16:19:05Z
quote:

Originally posted by: Damo
San Andreas PC release

Its just Vice City and 3 rehashed..again
bob_on_the_cob
2005-02-13T16:40:55Z
gran turismo 4!!!
InfinityzeN
2005-02-13T19:32:34Z
The next Elder Scrolls game. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivian (SP?)
Dante
2005-02-13T20:57:30Z
I already got mine... Rome: Total War
InfinityzeN
2005-02-14T00:31:46Z
To say that I want this game is an understatement. Heck, I still play Morrowind at least every week or two. Just because the world is so broad and exotic, specially when you mod it up. Now Morrowind with 4x better graphics (from after texture pack upgrades, 6~8x better than out of box), several times bigger world, better combat system, better magic system, finely tuned scripting/modding system, and ideas from pretty much every really good mod out there included.

In case your wondering where I get the mod thing from, Bethesda always pays attention to what their gamers mod and do things to make it better. Like companions in Morrowind. At first it was almost impossible to get them to work right. Then Bethesda included scripting functionality for companions so that they were far easier to create, smarter, and could be more finely controlled by the end user.

When the game comes out, you guys will never see me again for several months at least.
Thunder Chunks
2005-02-14T05:32:46Z
quote:

Ive finally got round to finishing San Andreas and that is well wide of the mark Ne0rc, that's just like saying Half Life 2 is a re hash of any other FPS on the market.........

Most Wanted.......
1) GT4
2) World Of Warcraft (yeah its still not out in Europe)
3) Battlefield 2.

Looking forward to seeing what games will be pushed at E3, especially if the rumours concerning the release of the Xbox 2 (360) later in the year are true.
Elsparrow
2005-02-14T10:08:02Z
quote:

Originally posted by: Thunder Chunks
quote:

Ive finally got round to finishing San Andreas and that is well wide of the mark Ne0rc, that's just like saying Half Life 2 is a re hash of any other FPS on the market.........

Most Wanted.......
1) GT4
2) World Of Warcraft (yeah its still not out in Europe)
3) Battlefield 2.

Looking forward to seeing what games will be pushed at E3, especially if the rumours concerning the release of the Xbox 2 (360) later in the year are true.

I agree. San Andreas is twice as large mission wise as Vice and is way more diverse. I got it on US release date over here in England through it's size and me breaking away to play HL-2 and other games for a while I only reached 99.47% complete about an hour or so ago.
xtremeskier97
2005-02-14T10:25:11Z
Im waiting for:

1)Gran Turismo 4
2)Battlefield 2
3)Delta Force: Reloaded
InfinityzeN
2005-02-15T00:50:58Z
Delta Force: Reloaded?!

Hummm.. always loved the Novalogic Delta Force line. Will have to check that out.
odizzido
2005-02-15T03:29:31Z
dark and light
ufo: aftershock

I might pick up FEAR if im bored one day
entermymatrix03
2005-02-17T14:38:15Z
i'm looking forward to F.E.A.R. , from what i've seen it looks impressive. finally destructable environments like in red faction. Gran Turismo 4 is up there also!

and GTA:SA is nothing like the previous GTA's. have you actually played them or are you just talking again? lol.
Ne0rC
2005-02-17T15:23:14Z
Maybe its just my pessemisstic view of our current gaming market. Seems like it doesn't reward innovation, but rather rehashing the same thing over and over again. Why do you think there are so many damn WWII/Vietnam war shooters? The only company I can really think that are innovating games are Japanese Companies, companies like Nintendo and various others are actually trying to chart into new realms of gameplay. I mean, just look at PSP vs DS, the DS is actually innovative gameplay with a touchscreen as a 2nd screen, while a PSP is just a mini-Playstation.