SilentSpectre
2005-01-30T09:38:30Z
About to zonk out for the night, but in the morning I have a few minutes to check emails, etc. before I take the beast offline, pack her up for a month or so and hit the other side of the globe. So for a month or so I'll be on a little bit less than normal, but considering I promised my gf I'd email her every day, I'm sure I'll be on enough to post here. Anyhow the next few days I'll be traveling anyhow so I don't expect to be on much for about 72 hours. Maybe a bit longer. Take care, be nice, and check out the rocky 6 thread.
Egaladeist
2005-01-30T10:29:30Z
May your travels be easy...and your load be light !!!

By the way...why are you in China and where are you going ?
Jordan
  •  Jordan
  • 50.75% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-01-30T11:57:42Z
Get that business stuff over and done with then have a great time!
HotshotUK
2005-01-30T20:11:43Z
Come to England.

Sorry Great Britain.
MikeL_HH
2005-01-30T21:34:27Z
Move to Canada. No where, except maybe in Scandanavia, will you ever find such nice people, and low-profile politics. The best part is, you don't even have to learn a new language (unless you move to Quebec).
Egaladeist
2005-01-30T21:45:01Z
Ohh..la...la...yes...Canada...where the women warm you in the winter...and steal you blind in the summer...where the water is clean n' pure...and the syrup flows from the maples...and the government robs you blind all year long...where the largest mall in the world exists...and the tallest free-standing structure...and the Mounties read your mail...yes...come to Canada...ohh..la...la..!!!

http://www.photoatlas.com/pics/pictures_of_canada.html 
MikeL_HH
2005-01-30T21:49:04Z
quote:

Originally posted by: Egaladeist
Ohh..la...la...yes...Canada...where the women warm you in the winter...and steal you blind in the summer...where the water is clean n' pure...and the syrup flows from the maples...and the government robs you blind all year long...where the largest mall in the world exists...and the tallest free-standing structure...and the Mounties read your mail...yes...come to Canada...ohh..la...la..!!!

http://www.photoatlas.com/pics/pictures_of_canada.html

Lies! All LIEZ!!!!!1!1!

***LovelyCrap foams at the mouth***
Jordan
  •  Jordan
  • 50.75% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-01-30T21:56:10Z
quote:

Originally posted by: LovelyCrap
Move to Canada. No where, except maybe in Scandanavia, will you ever find such nice people, and low-profile politics. The best part is, you don't even have to learn a new language (unless you move to Quebec).

Sounds VERY much like New Zealand. Let SS "do" both and see which he prefers
Egaladeist
2005-01-30T21:58:14Z
HeHeHe!!! It is like New Zealand...except instead of sheep...it's full of cows destroying the ozone ( methane gas )...!!! and never...ever...never, ever...move to Medicine Hat !!!